These charges cover the cost of creating a screen, plate, die or other equipment at our production facilities to apply the artwork to your desired promotional item.
- Setup charges vary by product and by imprint method.
- Each unique product in your order is subject to a setup charge. Each item has a unique designated imprint area. However, even in the rare case that you have two different products with the same imprint area and imprint method there will still be two setup charges because the products are being made and shipped from two different locations.
- If you order the exact same item in a different color with the exact same artwork there will not be a setup charge. However, if you change the printing ink color that will most likely incur a change of ink charge.
- We keep your artwork on file at our production facilities for one year. If you reorder the exact same product we can typically waive the setup charge.
- If you make changes to your artwork when reordering, be aware that new screens, plates, dies or other equipment will have to be produced, which may result in an additional setup charge.
- Setup charges are designated by our manufacturing partners and cannot be discounted when using a discount code at checkout. However, a selection of products may not have setup charges associated with them.
- If your desired imprint has multiple colors and/or imprint locations your order may reflect multiple setup charges.
We’re here to answer any of your questions about setup charges and are available to call at 800-554-0127 or Chat with an agent now » between 9AM and 8PM ET on Monday through Friday.