Yes, InkHead collects sales tax based on the laws of the state in which the order recipient resides.
Terms and Conditions on State Sales Tax
- Some states tax laws require sales tax to be levied on merchandise being shipped into the state, regardless of the buyer’s actual state of residence or billing address.
- If you have items shipping to multiple locations, you will only be charged sales tax on the items being shipped to states requiring taxation.
- Further, some state tax laws stipulate that shipping and handling are included in tax calculation.
- The tax rate is based on the zip code to which the items are being shipped and thus can range from 4% to 8%, depending on your county.
- Every customer is subject to this tax unless a state sales tax exemption form is provided at the time of your order.