Yes, InkHead collects sales tax on any merchandise being shipped to the state of Georgia, USA.
Terms and Conditions on Georgia Sales Tax
- Georgia’s tax laws requires that sales tax being levied on merchandise being shipped into the state, regardless of the buyer’s actual state of residence or billing address.
- If you have items shipping to multiple locations, you will only be charged sales tax on the items being shipped to Georgia.
- Further, Georgia tax laws stipulate that shipping and handling are included in tax calculation.
- The tax rate is based on the zip code to which the items are being shipped and thus can range from 4% to 8%, depending on your county.
- Every customer is subject to this tax unless a Georgia sales tax exemption form is provided at the time of your order.