We’re so glad you liked your last order and want to get more amazing promotional products. If you want an exact repeat of your previous order just follow the steps below. Order promotional products regularly? Contact your account manager, who can work with our product suppliers and decoration partners to find you the best deal possible on recurring orders.
Follow the steps below to reorder products through InkHead:
- Sign in to My Account.
- Click on the Completed Orders tab under the section titled “Your Orders.”
- Click the green Reorder button next to the item you wish to order again.
- Review the reorder request, making sure to add any special instructions before clicking the blue Submit Reorder Request button to initiate the reorder.
- Set-up Charges – for exact reorders placed within 1 year of the original order. There are certain scenarios where you may have to pay a setup fee, even if you already ordered products from InkHead in the past:
- Ordering a different item. The decoration process and imprint area varies by product, and so ordering a different item than generally incurs a setup charge.
- Changing your logo in any way. If you change the size, colors, and in some cases, the location of your artwork, you will be subject to a new setup charge.
- Ordering a product from a different manufacturer. You will be subject to a new setup charge when ordering an item from a manufacturer other than the one you used initially.
- Using a different imprint method than the original order. Different imprint methods entail different setup processes and setup charges.
- Reordering outside of the 1 year time frame. After a year has passed, our manufacturing partners may re-use the equipment for other projects—meaning that they would have to complete the setup process again whenever you reordered.