What is InkHead’s Domestic Shipping Policy?
Posted March 12, 2012
Domestic Shipping Terms and Conditions
- All orders are shipped direct to you from the manufacturer.
- We guarantee that your merchandise will ship from the factory on or before the date specified in your Order Confirmation or desired due date. We typically provide tracking information within 24 hours of shipment.
- Orders of excessive size or weight may be shipped via common carrier (freight line); you will be notified if this is necessary.
- InkHead.com is not responsible for shipping delays or loss of goods caused by the carrier, customs departments, or any other outside influence. All merchandise becomes the property of the purchaser at the time of shipment.
- We ship from various manufacturing facilities throughout the United States. If your order contains multiple items, these items may arrive in separate shipments.
- Please be advised that we are unable to ship large orders to PO or APO boxes at this time.
- For international orders, please refer to our International Shipping Policy.
If you have further questions or concerns regarding shipping, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 800-554-0127 for assistance.