Shop Promotional Sunglasses
Why Buy Custom Sunglasses?
If you are looking for a promotional product so bright that your customers will need shades, then look no further than custom sunglasses and sunglasses accessories!
From the Fonz to the Blues Brothers, sunglasses have long been associated with coolness, so think about buying some for your next promotional campaign so your clients or coworkers can tap into their inner Joe Cool.
Adding your logo or custom message to a pair of fashion sunglasses will turn the wearer into a walking billboard for your cause or business. And because sunglasses provide UV-protection from the sun, your customers or employees will appreciate receiving them. With many of today’s hottest styles, not only will you be giving your customers something useful, you’ll also be giving them something fashionable.
Where to Use Sunglasses
Since sunglasses are one of the most versatile promotional items you can buy, there are only a few places where they are not appropriate. Read below to see some of the most popular places people use sunglasses.
- Outdoor Events: Outdoor events are ideal places to use sunglasses. If your company is sponsoring a fun-run, parade, or any other sort of community event outside, order sunglasses to broadcast your brand during the event and afterward.
- Company Picnics: Sunglasses are popular giveaways for company picnics, thanks to their low cost and broad appeal.
- Family Reunions: Looking for a fun giveaway for your family reunion? Sunglasses are a great choice.
- School Events: Kids love sunglasses. Make your student assembly more memorable with such a giveaway.
- Spring and Summer Events: During the spring and summer months, no giveaway generates more excitement than sunglasses.
Who Can Use Sunglasses
Because promotional sunglasses are so ubiquitous, they are among the most in-demand promotional items your money can buy. Let’s take a look at some of the most common buyers of sunglasses.
- Greek Organizations: Fraternities and sororities love sunglasses, making it one of our most popular Greek gifts.
- Education: Thanks to their low cost and high use, sunglasses are ideal giveaways for student promotions.
- Outdoor Event Organizers: Hosting or participating in an event occurring outside? Drive traffic to your booth with a basket of stylish sunglasses.
- Families: Sunglasses are one of our most popular giveaways for private events like family reunions, sweet sixteen parties, and bar mitzvahs.
- Companies: Corporate team-building, new product launches, company picnics—there are countless ways companies can use sunglasses to promote their brand.
- Booster Clubs: Trying to raise money for the regional tournament? Sell sunglasses branded with your team’s colors and logo to parents and friends!
- Churches: Churches love using sunglasses for picnics and new member welcome events to get people excited about their community.
- Brides and Wedding Organizers: A growing trend we’ve seen in the past few years is brides using sunglasses as custom wedding favors. It makes sense: low-cost and fun.
- Event/Venue Promoters: Get the word out about your show or new event space with a clever promotion involving shades. Sunglasses even make great custom concert merchandise!
Things to Consider When Ordering Sunglasses
We carry all the popular styles of sunglasses, including retail brands like Maui-Jim and Ray-Ban.
When you are ready to buy some promotional sunglasses, there are a few things that you will need to remember, namely what style of sunglasses you want to buy, whether you want to buy accessories, and the imprint method that will be used to customize your item.
- Intended Use: Low-cost sunglasses are good for item giveaways. Mid-range sunglasses can be used for resold in company apparel stores, souvenir shops, and restaurant gift shops. We also carry many retail sunglasses, which are great for client gifts and employee awards.
- Style: We carry several different styles of sunglasses, including aviators, wrap-arounds, and wayfarers. While all three different types are currently in vogue, you may find that your audience responds better to one style over another.
- Seasonality: Despite their popularity, sunglasses are limited by seasonality. Fall and winter months are not the best time to employ sunglasses.
- Accessories: Some sunglasses come with their own pouch; others don’t, so make sure to consult the product description to determine what’s included with the item you’re ordering. If you’re planning to use the sunglasses as part of a client appreciation promotion, consider ordering a matching microfiber cloth.
- Quantity: Minimum quantities range from as little as 1 piece for our high-end retail brands to as many as 300 pieces for giveaway shades. Some items may be available at less than minimum quantities with the payment of a less-than-minimum fee. Inquire with a salesperson to find out whether this is available for your item.
- Brand: We carry many big-name brands, such as Ray-Ban, Maui Jim, and Oakley.
- Imprint Area: Most sunglasses take an imprint on the temple, and some sunglasses can accept an imprint on both temples for additional charge. Other sunglasses are imprinted on accompanying cases and cloths. Refer to the item description or ask your account manager for more information on what imprint areas are available for your items.
- Production Time: Most sunglasses can be made within 5-10 business days. If you’re in a time crunch, start your search by looking at our free 24 hr production sunglasses.
- Country of Manufacture: Concerned about ordering items made overseas? InkHead has several custom sunglasses made in the USA to choose from, too.
Ready to buy some custom sunglasses? Have a question about these products? Please contact us. We can take your order over the phone or answer any questions you may have.