Yes, you may cancel your order any time before the pre-production process begins, and InkHead will issue a full refund.
Order Cancellation Terms and Conditions:
- When youapprove your order, we start preparing your art proof, at which point the pre-production process begins.
- In the event of a cancellation, all orders that have begun the pre-production process will be charged a minimum of $40.00 to cover order processing and art preparation expenses.
- Once you have approved your virtual proof, your order is sent to the manufacturer and the production process begins.
- We cannot guarantee our ability to make changes or cancellations to an order once the production process begins.
- You are liable to pay the agreed upon price for any work that may have been completed up to the time that we are able to cancel your order. These charges may include but are not limited to setup fees, artwork preparation, shipping and restocking fees.
If you have any questions about our order cancellation policy, please call us at 800-554-0127 between 9 AM and 8 PM ET Monday through Friday to speak with a customer care agent.