Are you stuck finding quotes for wedding koozies? Do you want a custom koozie with a humorous saying, something serious, or something in between? While it will depend on how people perceive you and your spouse as a couple, chances are you will find something that fits your personality as a couple on the exhaustive list below:
50 Silly and Sweet Quotes for Wedding Koozies
A classic wedding koozie quote: “Live well, Laugh often, Love always.”
- Eat, Drink, and Be Married!
- Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Always
- To Have and To Hold and To Keep Your Beer Cold
- The Wedding is Here, Time for Beer
- The Vows Are Done, It’s Time for Fun
- Something Old, Something Borrowed, Something New, and Something Blue (with blue koozies)
- I Went to [Bride’s First Name] and [Groom’s First Name] on [Date]…And All I Got Was This Damn Koozie!
- Drink to Each Other’s Health and Spoil Your Own!
- Celebrate a Serious Love….Of Beer
- Time is Never Wasted…If You’re Wasted All the Time
- It’s 5:00 Somewhere!
- A man is incomplete until he is married…after that, he’s finished.
- Love consists in looking together in the same direction.
- A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
- May they share everything including the housework!
- Today, our two lives become one.
- Happiness is being married to your best friend.
- Grow old along with me; the best is yet to be.
- I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
- This day I will marry my friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, and love.
- What therefore God has joined together let no man separate. Mark 10:9
- Together…is a wonderful place to be.
The Collapsible Insulator is our most affordable koozie, perfect for weddings on a budget.
- Two hearts united, and two shall become as one.
- The goal of marriage is not to think alike, but to think together.
- With this ring, I thee wed…
- Women have their faults, men have only two: everything they say and everything they do.
- A marriage may be made in Heaven. But the maintenance is done on earth.
- Before marriage, a man yearns for the woman he loves. Afterwards, the ‘y’ is dropped…
- Sometimes I wake up grumpy, other times I let him sleep!
- Success in marriage is more than finding the right person…it’s becoming the right person.
- The goal of marriage is not to think alike but to think together.
- I whispered in your ear, and spoke to your heart.
- You helped me open the music to my heart.
- Two hearts, two rings, one love, eternal happiness.
- Treasuring all the moments we’ve shared…all the memories we’ve made.
- A new beginning full of promise and a chance to make dreams come true.
- A hug for your drink from the new Mr. and Mrs. [Last Name]
- I gave him the right finger this time!
- I married beneath me—all women do.
Prefer bottled beer to cans? The Bottle Cooler Cover is the koozie for you!
- My dear, my better half.
- A wife is the joy of a man’s heart.
- Marriage isn’t a word…it’s a sentence!
- In joy and sorrow they share each other’s tears.
- Early marriage, long love.
- Marry your like.
- Marriages are made in heaven and consummated on earth.
- Man has his will—but women have their way!
- Men and women are kneaded from the same dough!
- Men make houses, women make homes.
- We are most alive when we’re in love.
The Bottom Line
Koozies make popular wedding favors because they are small, useful, and fun. How the personalized koozies are decorated and what they say can really make them a personal gift from the bride and groom to the wedding guests.
Do you have any other ideas for wedding koozie quotes? Share them with us in the comments below!