Halloween is huge here at InkHead. We decorate our office all month and when it comes to Halloween day we all dress up. We enjoy it, like a bunch of children. We do realize that not every office is like ours. It may not be appropriate for you to wear a costume all day, but you have a party to go to immediately after work. Quick grab your most recent shipment of promotional products and some duct tape!
All of the following costumes were created using products available on our website. We added in the duct tape, hot glue and staples.
The Gym Coach
A simple enough costume to put together, but the one that used the most promotional products.
- Terry Cloth Headband – It doesn’t really matter what color you have, just put it on your head
- Metal Whistle – Use this liberally, this thing is loud.
- Economy Polyester Lanyard – Everyone has a lanyard sitting around. I just looked around and counted 5.
- Tutti Frutti Tritan Sport Bottle – Any water bottle will do, this just happens to be our favorite.
- Bella Ladies Favorite T Shirt – I knew that shirt looked small on him.
You will really only need two products for this costume, but save the box your promotional items came in. Grab your hot glue, duct tape and spray paint.
- Urinal Cake – The ever versatile urinal cake. Bet you didn’t think it could be used this way.
- Next Level Mens V-Neck Tee – Gray was the color that we thought looked best, but you could really go with any color. Just cut those sleeves off to show the guns.
- The cardboard box your products arrived in. You will need the box to make your vest. Pieces have been wrapped in black duct tape and glued down with hot glue.
Remember to spray paint that urinal cake black and reserve some of your cardboard box for your mask.
This is another simple costume. Lucky for us our model has long hair to attach the pom poms to. You will also need duct tape and a little elastic or ribbon to attach the megaphone horn to your head, and a belt to attach the tail.
- Glow in the Dark Megaphone – 8 inches is the smallest size it comes in, not to worry our model said it wasn’t that uncomfortable.
- Split Ring Pom 1000 Streamers – We used a total of 4 poms….but feel free to add more for an ever voluptuous mane.
- Kan-Tastic Can Cooler – Everyone has these laying around. We wrapped them in duct tape to make them appear more hoof like.
Game of Thrones
This is one of the more heavily involved costumes, but still didn’t take over an hour to create. You are going to need a box from your promotional product, your office chair and some silver spray paint in addition to your promotional products from your supply closet.
- Yardsticks – You are going to need about 18-20 of them. Spray paint them all silver.
- Hourglass Hand Fans – We used 18 hand fans for our suit of armor, also spray painted silver.
Hand Fan Suit of Armor
The Iron Throne
These Don’t Belong Together
Not everyone is going to know what this costume is. However, if you know any fans of Doctor Who they will know what it is immediately (they may also run from you as this is an angry Ood). Seriously if you do not know what it is google “Doctor Who Ood”. The only additional item you will need for this costume is some elastic and milk.
- Malibu Sunglasses – We used red sunglasses to represent the Ood’s angry eyes.
- Round Reflector Light – Bonus, they light up for glowing red eyes. Hot glue adheres the lights to the sunglasses without any problems.
- Port Authority Fleece Gloves – Perfect for the tentacle like appendages on an Ood’s face. We attached some elastic with safety pins.
- Fiesta Ball – This is the perfect shape water bottle for an Ood’s heart. We filled it with watered down milk to give that foggy appearance.
Everyone knows this costume. Very little extra work is needed. Some homemade printouts for name tags and you are done after you gather your promotional products.
- Polo Shirt – Just your basic white polo shirt.
- Apron – A white apron with print outs attached to it. This might be our easiest costume.
Grab your red lipstick and black eyeliner and you are done.
Please let us know what you think of our last minute costumes and feel free to share your costumes on our Facebook page.