With the release of the new iPhone, custom iPhone cases and other smart phone accessories are sure to be hot sellers this holiday season.
If you are stuck trying to think of what corporate gift to buy for employees or customers, consider custom iPhone cases, especially if your company caters to a technologically-savvy audience.
With the release of the iPhone 4S and the phone’s expansion onto Verizon and Sprint, Apple looks to reclaim ground it lost to Android. In fact, 1.7 million iPhone 4S were sold in its first three days of availability. Using a custom iPhone case to spread the word about your business will show prospects and clients that your company is aware of current trends and forward-thinking.
Here are 5 of our most popular custom iPhone cases and other custom cell phone accessories.
Custom iPhone Cases and 4 Other Smart Phone Accessories for Tech-Savvy Companies
- Gel Smartphone Case: If you are looking for a basic custom case for iPhone 4 and 4S, the Gel Smartphone Case is your best bet. Available in 5 translucent colors, this case will protect recipients’ phones while also subtly spreading your brand into new places.
- Leeman Manhasset Smart Phone Holder: Some prefer a holder that clips to the belt so that they can keep their pockets empty and their phones free of scratches. The Leeman Manhasset Smart Phone Holder fits most smart phones including the iPhone 4S.
- Timur Phone Holder: If you are not sure whether your customers or employees will want a custom iPhone case, think about a desktop cell phone holder, such as the Timur Phone Holder. With such an item, people can keep cell phones visible on their desk even while they work.
- Brookstone iDesign Flip Speaker Dock: Motivate employees with the Brookstone iDesign Flip Speaker Dock as a reward. Compact, lightweight, and portable, the 2-in-1 travel speaker dock for iPod and iPhone devices is perfect for watching music and movies on-the-go.
- Griffin AirCurve iPhone Amplifier: Looking for a gift for your traveling sales team or remote employees? The Griffin AirCurve iPhone Amplifier can acoustically amplify the speaker of your iPhone without batteries, cables or electricity as the internal engineered waveguide requires no power.
The Bottom Line
A custom iPhone case sent to clients will make them more receptive to a sales call or in-house visit in the future. Not only will such an item show foresight, but it will also provide recipients with a handy item that they can use daily.
The items featured here are only a handful of the items available; be sure to view the rest of our personalized cell phone accessories for hundreds more options.
Not all custom iPhone cases and accessories are interchangeable. If you are concerned about an accessory fitting a specific phone model, please call us at 800-554-0127 any time between 9 AM and 8 PM for help ordering.
Stock notice: The items featured in this post are subject to availability and may be discontinued at any time.