Delicious coffee drink recipes for your personalized desktop coffee mug.
There’s something about a good desktop coffee mug that makes you want to fill it every day with a tantalizing coffee-centric beverage. Here are three recipes that are sure to give your mug a workout. And check out our blog that reveals the top uses for desktop coffee mugs.
Iced Mocha Latte
This iced coffee drink is a perfect substitute for the everyday cup of java.
- 1/3 cup of instant coffee granules
- 1/2 cup of boiling water
- 1 14-ounce can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup of chocolate syrup
- 2 cups of cold water
- 4 cups of fat-free milk
- Add coffee granules into boiling water and stir until dissolved–set aside
- Whisk together sweetened condensed milk, chocolate syrup, and 2 cups cold water
- Pour milk into a pitcher
- Stir in the coffee mixture
- Chill in fridge for one hour–serve over ice in logo desktop coffee mug
The Chocolate Coffee Kiss
For adults only–check out this sweet coffee drink
with an added kick.
- 4 ounces of coffee
- 1 1/2 ounces of chocolate syrup
- 3/4 ounce of Kahlua
- 3/4 ounce of Irish cream
- 1 splash of dark Crème de cacao
- 1 splash of Grand Marnier
- Shaved chocolate
- Whipped cream
- Pour liqueurs and syrup into personalized desktop coffee mug
- Fill with coffee
- Top with whipped cream
- Garnish with shaved chocolate
The Healthy Hot Cocoa
Not only will kids love this recipe–you’ll love how
healthy it is.
- 1 cup of reduced-fat or skim milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa
- 1/8 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Whipped cream (light)
- Dash of cocoa powder
- Combine the milk, cocoa, sugar and vanilla
- Stir and heat over medium heat
- Pour into a custom desktop coffee mug
- Top with whipped cream and a dash of cocoa powder
Imprinted desktop coffee mugs can do wonders for your brand! And Team InkHead offers you the best. Choose from high-end and discount mugs–many with free 24-hour rush production. It’s just one more way we supercharge your business’ ROI.