Treat Dad to his favorite meaty main course this Father’s Day. Try this amazing burger recipe as a way to say “we love you Dad!”
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound ground beef
- 6 slices bacon
- 6 hamburger buns, split
- Preheat a grill for high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix together the Cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, onion, egg, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Crumble in the ground beef, and mix together by hand. Form into 6 patties, and wrap a slice of bacon around each one. Secure bacon with toothpicks.
- Place patties on the grill, and cook for 5 minutes per side, or until well done. Remove toothpicks before serving on hamburger buns.