National Breast Cancer Awareness Month Fundraising IdeasPosted September 12, 2013 | | Promotions by Theme or Event, Tips and Trends from the Experts
National Breast Cancer Awareness Month fundraising strategies are at the very heart of this nationwide initiative. The support and goodwill are important–but raising funds to fight this dreaded disease are paramount. That’s why InkHead Promotional Products offers custom Breast Cancer Awareness apparel and products to fuel your fundraising efforts.
Promotional Product Giveaways to Spur Giving
One of the easiest ways to encourage National Breast Cancer Awareness Month fundraising efforts is to offer pink-themed giveaways throughout your community. Human nature tends to repay the kindness of a free gift. Also, even if the recipient doesn’t end up donating, the free advertising that is inherent with custom promotional products could encourage anyone who sees the product to act.
Here are some of our favorite custom Breast Cancer Awareness promotional product giveaway ideas:
- Promotional pens. This is a low-cost, high-impact promotional product that offers daily use and high visibility–a great return on investment
- Custom bags. Bags are always a popular promotional product giveaway because of low cost and large imprint area for fascinating pink designs
- Logo journal books. These products are perfect for encouraging participants to keep track of their experiences with National Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Many of our items offer quick turn-around and low entry points, the perfect formula for Breast Cancer Awareness groups on strict budget and time constraints.
Selling High-end Custom Promotional Items
Another way to drive your fundraising efforts is to offer higher-end promotional products for a small fee. Team InkHead specializes in quality and durable apparel and products, dripped in pink, with your Breast Cancer Awareness message emblazoned proudly. Donors will feel proud knowing that they’re helping the cause while buying an attractive reminder of what this initiative is all about.
Check out these products that our customers have used in the past with great success:
- Custom apparel. From t-shirts to jackets and everything in between–we use quality fabrics and done-right customization for the perfect fundraising item
- Logo household items. Bring Breast Cancer Awareness into everyone’s’ homes–choose from kitchen items, personal care products, and tons more
- Personalized drink ware. Keep the reason for the season on their minds every time they take a sip–quality tumblers and bottles that are BPA-free and built to last
The selection is huge and the prices are right to put together a unique National Breast Cancer Awareness Month fundraising campaign on the fly.
No comments yet