Home  › Blog  › Rev up your high school club pride with these promotional items

Rev up your high school club pride with these promotional items

Posted December 28, 2012  |  written by  |  Promotional Products, Promotions by Industry

School clubs often play second fiddle to the sports teams. Sure, Chess Club doesn’t have the same fan base (or the bleachers), and the school newspaper has yet to win any Pulitzer-like accolades – but from Key Club to Future Business Leaders of America to the Robotics League, every club can benefit from a little gung-ho positive energy and pride. Looking for winning personalized products like T-shirts, badges, pens, bags, bookmarks, ball caps, backpacks, notebooks and other great school stuff? Check out these fantastic ideas.

4 Items to Promote Your High School Clubs

Pennants
No one said you need a letterman jacket to hang a pennant on your wall. Whether you use this custom pennants  to decorate your Glee Club practice room or the Photography Club’s after-school hang out, it’s sure to win over just about everyone. Measuring 5 by 12 inches and available in more than 15 colors with a variety of trims, you’ll choose whatever silkscreened logo or phrase you want emblazoned across it.

T-shirts
Want more mobile pride? Looking to show your club solidarity? Why not invest in a handful of custom t-shirts like the stylish American Apparel short sleeve fine cotton jersey T-shirts? This 100-percent fine ring-spun, combed cotton jersey is sure to grab attention in any color, especially with your club’s logo imprinted on it! Just think, when you and the other Quiz Bowl kids take it to the championship, you’ll be perfectly outfitted!

Water bottles
Football, soccer, field hockey and basketball players aren’t the only ones who hit the gym during their free time. If you like to put in a few miles on the treadmill or lift weights after your Debate Team practices, why not rep your group with a stylish promotional water bottles like the 25 ounce Stainless Steel Water Bottle? Even the Calligraphy Club needs to stay hydrated, so make sure you do so in style!

Keychains
Quite possibly, the biggest day in any high schooler’s life (other than graduation) is when he or she gets his or her driver’s license. Could there be a better way to show off your pride in your school’s improv comedy troupe than with personalized keychains like the Circle Keychain? Designed to last so your logo won’t rub off or fade with age, this is a reminder of the good times you shared with your clubmates that’ll last you well into the years to come.

Get your club pride into gear with these or other great school spirit promotional items.