In addition to managing the InkHead Blog and our presence on various social media sites, one of my responsibilities is to post the answers to the product questions we receive, and I have noticed a good number of them pertain to sample requests. So much like the post I made last week concerning InkHead’s International Shipping Policy, I thought I would highlight InkHead’s freshly-revised (by yours truly) Sample Policy, which you can also find in the InkHead Knowledge Base:
InkHead’s Sample Policy
- Samples are available to registered customers only. Please go to the My Account page to create an account before requesting a sample.
- Request samples by calling us at 800-554-0127 any time between 9 AM and 8 PM ET Monday through Friday or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Samples are free up to a $10 value per order, including shipping. If the total cost of the 2 sample products plus ground shipping exceeds $10, you will be charged the difference. For example, if your sample order totaled $12, you would be charged $2.
- For higher value samples, we may ask that you make a refundable deposit for the value of the item before we can complete the request.
- As your business relationship with InkHead continues, you will find greater flexibility in the sample policy. We are happy to do whatever it takes to keep our frequent customers satisfied.
- Due to the occasional abuse of our free sample policy, we reserve the right to refuse samples to any party at our discretion.
The Bottom Line
We here at InkHead strive to help customers make the best decision possible when it comes to ordering Custom Promotional Products, so we do not mind sending samples if it means that the customer will be happy with his or her order.
If you have any questions, make sure to refer to InkHead’s Sample Policy.
If you wish to view a sample product before placing your next order, please call us at 800-554-0127 any time between 9 AM and 8 PM ET Monday through Friday, or send an email to email@example.com.