- Our Awards
Our Awards, Recognition, & Achievements
Every year, Inc. Magazine
compiles a list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the United States, and InkHead's continued success year-over-year has landed the company on the list for several years running.
- 2012: Top Ranked in Technology in Georgia, #3288 overall.
- 2011: Ranked #72 in Atlanta, #1987 overall.
- 2010: Ranked #235 in Advertising & Marketing industry, #2581 overall.
- 2009: Ranked #3826 overall.
- 2008: Ranked #560 overall, 583% sales growth over the previous 3 years.
PPAI Web Awards
Promotional Products Association International (PPAI) is an organization comprised of more than 8,000 suppliers and distributors in the promotional products industry. The association honors member companies at its annual PPAI Expo for a variety of categories, and InkHead has been consistently recognized as an industry leader.
- 2012: Gold, Technical & eCommerce Innovation; Silver, Website Functionality & Usability; Bronze, Image Award - Print Catalog
- 2011: Gold, Technical & eCommerce Innovation; Bronze, Website Functionality & Usability; Best of Web Award
- 2010: Gold, Technical & eCommerce Innovation; Best of Web Award
- 2009: Gold, Technical & eCommerce Innovation
The Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI) is the largest independent organization serving the promotional product industry, primarily facilitating relations between suppliers and distributors.
- 2011: Spirit Award, Fastest-Growing Distributor (2008-2010)
- 2007: Spirit Award, Fastest-Growing Distributor (2004-2006)
Promotional Products Business (PPB) Magazine
PPB Magazine is a leading publication for the promotional products industry, providing a unique perspective on the strategies that compel, transform and capture the essence of today's promotional products professional.
- 2010: InkHead CEO Chris D'Agnese and Vice President of Sales & Marketing Jim Franklyn Named to PPB's "Best Bosses" List