Winter Promotional Gifts | Promotional Products for Winter
Winter Promotional Products
Warm up customer loyalty with high-quality
custom winter items and apparel.
Popular Promotional Gifts for Winter
Popular Winter Brands
More Information about Winter Giveaways
When the mercury drops, people pull out their jackets, fleece, and other cold-weather apparel. Take advantage of the changing seasons by offering customers and employees promotional gifts designed to withstand the winter elements. Research from industry group the Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI) has shown that recipients of promotional items such as branded winter gifts are at least 50% more likely to do business with the company afterward.
What's more, the winter months are traditionally slow times for many companies, so a small token of gratitude sent to past customers can serve as a gentle reminder of your company and the services you offer. Whether you are ordering items to outfit your outdoor sales team or to thank your top 100 clients, InkHead has winter gifts that will be cherished by recipients from years to come.
Ideas for Promotional Winter Gifts
- Custom fleece apparel for top-performing employees
- Personalized jackets as part of a wintertime customer giveaway
- Custom coffee mugs as part of a customer appreciation campaign
- Promotional ice scrapers to promote employee safety
- Custom beanies for a youth-oriented event or program
- Custom umbrellas for those rainy days
- Custom lip balm as part of an employee wellness program
- Promotional coffee or hot chocolate in a direct mail campaign
Winter Blog Posts
- 8 of Our Favorite Ways to Use Wholesale Coffee Mugs
- Customer Gift Ideas to Winterize Your Brand
- Warm up your brand name this year with great winter promotions
- Five ways to thank your employees this Thanksgiving
- Who can use wholesale beanies?
- InkHead’s 10 Most Popular Company Coffee Mugs
- Maglite Flashlights and 4 Other Items to Brighten Your Brand
- How Will You Use Promotional Products in 2012?