|You Are Here:|
Description1.0L SIGG Traveller bottle is manufactured with raw materials that are BPA and phthalates free. Each bottle is 100% recyclable. SIGG bottles are food safe therefore they are non-hazardous and neutral in taste and scent. Our manufacturing and operating processes are eco-friendly.
Imprint Area: per side: 9"W x 5"H
Price includes one color, one location Silk Screen imprint. No Fee for PMS matching, neon colors and metallic other than gold and silver cannot be printed. Other imprint areas or methods may be available; please call for details. Please note that product image is for reference only and may not reflect standard imprint methods or areas included in listed pricing.
|Imprint Area||See Description|
|Standard Production Time||16 days. (Rush production may be available. Learn More)|
|Multi Color Imprint||Full Color Available|
|Oz Capacity||33.8 oz|
|Imprint Method||Silk Screen (This is the default imprint method. Other imprint methods may be available. Please call for details.)|
|Sending Artwork||Artwork can be uploaded during the last step of the checkout if buying or requesting a quote online.|
|Prefered Image Formats||.EPS, .AI, .CDR (Vector format with fonts converted to outlines or curves)|
|Accepted Image Formats||Any PC compatable file. Please to not send compressed Mac Files.|
Stock Imprint Colors*
Question & AnswerAsk Question Live Chat
- Can I order this item blank/unimprinted?
- Can I request a sample of this item?
- How are shipping costs calculated?
- Can I order less than the minimum quantity listed on the website?
Knowledge Base FAQ
- Does InkHead carry drinkware made from BPA-free plastic?
- What is the difference between location and full-wrap imprints?
- Do you offer free rush service for water bottles?
- Can I get a full-color imprint on an aluminum or stainless steel water bottle?
- Do you have any custom water bottles made in the USA?
- Are your promotional water bottles BPA-free?
- Are your water bottles dishwasher-safe?
- Are your imprinted water bottles lead-free?
- What is a resin identification code?
- About Promotional Plastic Water Bottles and Safety
Knowledge Base Articles
Create your own review