|You Are Here:|
DescriptionThe material is printed to look exactly like an old paper grocery bag. Open main compartment with 7.75" gusset and supportive bottom board. Reinforced handles and binding for added durability. 8.75" handle drop height meant to mimic old paper grocery bags. Laminated material is water resistant and easily wipes clean. "Reuse Me" woven label to promote reusability as this is a perfect alternative to paper and plastic bags. Material: 110g laminated non-woven polypropylene.
Imprint Area: centered on front, max 8" H x 8" W, one color only.
Product Size: 14.75" H x 13.25" W x 7.75" L
Price includes one color, one location Silk Screen imprint. Other imprint methods/areas may be available; please call for details and pricing. Product images may reflect imprint methods/areas other than those included in standard product pricing.
|Imprint Area||See Description|
|Standard Production Time||5 days. (Rush production may be available. Learn More)|
|Free Rush Production||FREE 24 Hour Rush|
|Shipped From State||Pennsylvania|
|Imprint Method||Silk Screen (This is the default imprint method. Other imprint methods may be available. Please call for details.)|
|Sending Artwork||Artwork can be uploaded during the last step of the checkout if buying or requesting a quote online.|
|Prefered Image Formats||.EPS, .AI, .CDR (Vector format with fonts converted to outlines or curves)|
|Accepted Image Formats||Any PC compatable file. Please to not send compressed Mac Files.|
Stock Imprint Colors*
Question & AnswerAsk Question Live Chat
- Can I order this item blank/unimprinted?
- Can I request a sample of this item?
- How are shipping costs calculated?
- Can I order less than the minimum quantity listed on the website?
Knowledge Base FAQ
- What is jute?
- Do you have any recyclable custom tote bags?
- Do you have rush production available for custom tote bags?
- Can imprint my logo on both sides of my custom tote bags?
- Do you have any full-color custom tote bags?
- Can I have a second color imprinted on my tote bags?
Knowledge Base Articles
Create your own review