Leed's Promotional Products | Leed's Promotional ItemsLeed's makes client gifts and giveaways that will impress your clients and employees. Read More »
Popular Leed's Brands
About Leed's Promotional ProductsHeadquartered in New Kensington, PA, Leed’s is a leading supplier in the promotional products industry, delivering a contemporary retail look to a complete line of corporate accessories including bags, writing instruments, padfolios, drinkware, memory, technology, gift sets, and more. Leed’s products, programs and services are recognized throughout the United States and Canada. Leed’s offers relentless product innovation, energetic customer service, and dynamic client collaboration. Call 800-554-0127 between 9 AM and 8 PM ET Monday through Friday to get started ordering Leed's promotional items through InkHead!
- FREE 24-hour rush production available for many products
- Guaranteed inventory availability on most items
- SureShip: orders placed by midnight ET will ship as early as the next business day at no charge
- USB data upload: Turn your imprinted flash drive into an interactive experience!
- Stringent product safety requirements so you can be sure your products are safe
- Flexible shipping options including 1-day, 3-day, and 5 day methods
- Drop-shipments to multiple locations
- In-house decorating methods to get it right the first time
Leed's Awards and Affiliations
- Founding member of Quality Certification Alliance
- Member of ASI and PPAI
- Three-time Counselor Top 10 Supplier
Related Blog Posts
- 10 Hot Company Gifts for Summer Under $5
- 10 Environmentally Friendly Gifts for Your Business
- Are You Looking for Creative Advertising Ideas?
- 12 Cool Tech Gifts That Will Connect Your Business to New Customers
- Help your fan base get in shape while spreading your brand
- We All Benefit from American-Made Promotional Products
- Who are the Best Promotional Product Suppliers?
- Our Top 12 Promotional Products for 2012
- 5 Reasons Why InkHead is at the ASI Show in Orlando
- 9 Reasons Why InkHead is Attending the 2012 PPAI Expo