What is a virtual proof?
A virtual proof is a digital representation of your artwork on the product you’ve purchased. Because InkHead uses templates provided by the manufacturer, your virtual proof is the closest approximation to how the final product will appear.
We will not submit an order to production until you have approved your virtual proof.
- Virtual proofs are prepared within one business day after your order is placed.
- We will email you when your virtual proof is ready. You can then view, approve, or request changes to it online via My Account.
- After your virtual proof has been created, we are happy to revise it as needed until you are wholly satisfied.
- Because of the labor-intensive nature of this process, we require that you submit payment before we can create a virtual proof.
- Want to see a sample product with your logo on it? Consider ordering a spec sample, also known as a pre-production proof.
If you have any questions about your virtual proof, please call 800-554-0127 or LiveChat between 9 AM and 8 PM ET Monday through Friday to speak with a promotions expert.