Setup charges are fees set by our manufacturing partners to cover the cost of setting up the printing equipment required to apply your artwork to the product.
- Setup charges vary by product and by imprint method.
- Each unique product in your order is subject to a setup charge—meaning that if you are customizing two separate products, you may have to pay a setup charge for each product.
- Because we keep your art on file at our production facilities, we can typically waive the setup charge if you reorder the exact same product from us within a year.
- If you make changes to your artwork when reordering, be aware that a new setup will have to be configured, which may result in an additional setup charge.
- Because setup charges are designated by our manufacturing partners, they are not discounted when using a coupon code at checkout.
If you have any questions, please call 800-554-0127 or LiveChat between 9 AM and 8 PM ET to speak with a promotions expert.