Customize and buy custom promotional products decorated with your imprint, logo or design. Learn MoreHome› Knowledge Base› Does InkHead charge sales tax?
Does InkHead charge sales tax?
Posted May 7, 2013
Yes, InkHead collects sales tax on any merchandise being shipped to the state of Georgia, USA.
Terms and Conditions on Georgia Sales Tax
- Georgia’s tax laws requires that sales tax being levied on merchandise being shipped into the state, regardless of the buyer’s actual state of residence or billing address.
- If you have items shipping to multiple locations, you will only be charged sales tax on the items being shipped to Georgia.
- Further, Georgia tax laws stipulate that shipping and handling are included in tax calculation.
- The tax rate is based on the zip code to which the items are being shipped and thus can range from 4% to 8%, depending on your county.
- Every customer is subject to this tax unless a Georgia sales tax exemption form is provided at the time of your order.