Do I have to pay another setup charge if I have ordered from InkHead before?
InkHead can waive setup charges for exact reorders placed within 1 year of the original order.
There are certain scenarios where you may have to pay a setup fee, even if you already ordered products from InkHead in the past:
- Ordering a different item. The decoration process varies by product, and so ordering a different item than generally incurs a setup charge.
- Changing your logo in any way. If you change the size, colors, and in some cases, the location of your artwork, you will be subject to a new setup charge.
- Ordering a product from a different manufacturer. Some of our supply partners also handle item decoration, so you will be subject to a new setup charge when ordering an item from a manufacturer other than the one you used initially.
- Using a different imprint method than the original order. Different imprint methods entail different setup processes and setup charges.
- Reordering outside of the 1 year time frame. After a year has passed, our manufacturing partners may re-use the equipment for other projects—meaning that they would have to complete the setup process again whenever you reordered.
It’s paramount that you inform us of your plans to reorder whenever possible; if we know that you will order the same products every year, we can request that the decorator hold your screen or artwork on file.
Order promotional products regularly? Contact your account manager, who can work with our product suppliers and decoration partners to find you the best deal possible on recurring orders.