Why did I receive more or fewer items than I actually ordered?
Posted August 2, 2010
Due to the nature of the printing methods used to produce your personalized products, some items may have slight overruns or under-runs.
- InkHead.com makes every effort to minimize this occurrence. Industry standard is ± 5% in most cases, and overruns are far more common than under-runs.
- You will only be charged for the actual quantity ordered.
- In the event that you discover you’ve received fewer pieces than requested, simply let us know for a prompt refund on unshipped items.
- Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding your specific order.
- Learn whether you are charged for overruns.