Flashlights Buying Guide
- Why Buy Custom Flashlights
- Where to Use Flashlights
- Who Can Use Flashlights
- Things to Consider When Buying Custom Flashlights
- Other Resources
Why Buy Custom Flashlights
If you’re looking for a gift or giveaway that you know will be used for years to come, you can’t go wrong with custom flashlights from InkHead. What makes flashlights special is that unlike most corporate gifts, they’re actually useful. Promote preparedness and safety while also shining a positive light on your brand. Study after study has shown that the promotional products with the longest shelf life are those that have a practical application in addition to a spot for your logo. Indeed flashlights are among the most practical items in our catalog.
Whether you’re looking for a gift to encourage safety among your employees or want to promote your company’s latest “bright idea,” flashlights are a proven winner.
Where to Use Flashlights
There are countless ways to use promotional flashlights in your company marketing and advertising campaigns, but here are some of the most popular ways we have seen our customers employ the flashlights they have purchased from us.
- Safety Seminars: Our clients love to give flashlights as part of employee safety and preparedness training. After all, safety is no accident! If you’re considering using flashlights in such a way, opt for a mid-priced flashlight; you’ll want something that will last recipients for years but will not cost too much.
- Client Gifts: If you’re looking for a thoughtful gift that your biggest clients and customers will treasure, look no further than one of our Maglite or Zippo flashlights.
- Donation Gifts: Reward your donors with a practical gift that they can use long after the fundraiser or pledge drive has ended.
- Preparedness Promotions: People often respond to companies that are looking out for them. Encourage preparedness among your customers with a low-cost flashlight or flashlight keychain.
- Trade Shows: Companies also employ promotional flashlights as part of a trade show giveaway strategy.
Who Can Use Flashlights
Because flashlights are so useful, they are among the most diverse promotional items your money can buy. Let’s take a look at some of the most common buyers of flashlights.
- HR Departments: Whether you’re planning a new employee orientation or conducting a new safety program for all employees.
- Education: Likewise, schools provide students with flashlights during safety seminars such as Halloween preparedness or campus safety, making them one of our most popular education promotional products.
- Automotive Companies: Most people keep a flashlight in their car. Why not align your company with that common sense practice?
- First Responders: Fire departments, police departments, and EMS often use flashlights as part of their safety education seminars.
- Other Companies: There’s no right or wrong way to use a flashlight! If you think a printed flashlight will grow your business, what are you waiting for?
Things to Consider When Buying Flashlights
Purchasing personalized flashlights can be tricky. Remember that we’re standing by 9 AM to 8 PM ET Monday through Friday to help you find just the right flashlight for your needs. We also encourage you to request samples of the flashlight in which you’re interested, so you’ll know exactly what you’re getting beforehand.
- Intended Use: Because we carry so many different flashlights, this is a very important consideration to make. Do you intend for recipients to use the mugs at home, in the car, or at work? The answer to that question will dictate which type of mug you choose.
- Batteries: Flashlights from InkHead include batteries. Check the item description to confirm the size used in case you want to include additional batteries.
- Brands: Looking for a specific brand? InkHead carries flashlights from many popular retail brands such as Garrity, Maglite, and Zippo.
- Gift Boxes: Some high end flashlights also include gift boxes. Check the item description to determine whether this is available for your item.
- Material: We carry flashlights in a variety of materials, namely aluminum and plastic. For client gifts, the increased weight of custom aluminum flashlights makes them preferable to plastic flashlights, which are suited more for giveaways.
- Quantity: Quantity ranges from as little as 6 pieces up to 250 for giveaway items. Some items may be available at less than minimum quantities with the payment of a less-than-minimum fee. Inquire with a salesperson to find out whether this is available for your item.
- Production Time: Most flashlights can be made within 3-5 business days. If you’re in a time crunch, start your search by looking at our free 24 hr production flashlights.
- Country of Manufacture: Concerned about ordering items made overseas? InkHead has several made in the USA flashlights to choose from, too.
- Blog Archives for Flashlights: Get industry tips and advice on how to use flashlights effectively to market your business.
Ready to order? Have a question about this product? Please contact us. We can take your order over the phone or answer any questions you may have.