Hand Fans Buying Guide
- Hand Fans Video Buying Guide
- Why Buy Custom Hand Fans?
- Types of Hand Fans
- Who Can Use Hand Fans
- Where to Use Hand Fans
- Things to Remember When Buying Custom Hand Fans
Hand Fans Video Buying Guide
Why Buy Customized Hand Fans?
Outdoor events such as festivals, concerts, and sports games can heat up, especially in the summer, which is why customized hand fans make great promotional items for such events.
Give someone a hand fan when he or she really needs one, and he or she will appreciate it much more than almost any other promotional item you can give away. As mentioned already, personalized hand fans are great for outdoor events, but they are also ideal as favors at outdoor weddings and as handouts at crowded churches without central air conditioning.
Types of Personalized Hand Fans
InkHead has three different categories of hand fan: paper hand fans, plastic hand fans, and small electric hand fans. Each category has its advantages and disadvantages, so let’s take a closer look at each type of fan to see which is best for your promotional campaign.
Paper hand fans are the simplest type of fan available. Generally speaking, such fans consist of cardboard stock that is held using an 8? basswood handle adhered to the back of the fan. For the most part, pricing shown on InkHead’s paper hand fans includes printing any one color on one side. Check the product description for further details on other imprint methods available. Because paper fans are not very durable, you should purchase some only if you’re content in not having the fans returned or reused more than a day or two.
Learn more about buying paper hand fans.
Bottom line: Hand out paper fans without expecting to have them returned.
Good for: Weddings, churches, outdoor festivals, and sporting events.
If you are seeking a giveaway item with greater durability than our paper hand fans, then consider going with one of our plastic hand fans. Although they are a bit more expensive than paper hand fans, plastic fans will last much longer and stand up well to repeated use, making them ideal for use as a spirit item at a sporting event or a campaign tool at political rallies. Also, because they last longer, plastic hand fans generally attain more impressions per unit than paper hand fans.
Bottom line: More durable but costlier than paper, plastic hand fans are a solid promotional item.
Good for: Sporting events, political rallies, and churches.
Sometimes, a simple, manual-operated hand fan is not enough, which is why InkHead also offers small electric fans. Because of the added cost of electric fans, you probably will not want to hand out them out indiscriminately at an outdoor booth or event table. Instead, use the items as incentives to sign up for your service, listen to your sales pitch, or make a minimal donation to your cause. Another good use for them would be to give away as small-time raffle prizes at a company or church picnic. Finally, think about using them as a part of a direct mail campaign during the summer months when your business may be slow.
Bottom line: Ideal as incentive for a sign-up or donation.
Good for: Charities, churches, small and large businesses.
Who Can Use Hand Fans
Because fans are so useful, they are among the most effetive promotional products your money can buy. Let’s take a look at some of the most common buyers of fans.
- Churches: Hand fans are one of our most popular religious promotional items.
- Outdoor Event Organizers: Hosting an event outdoors? Hand fans are a hot commodity!
- Festival Attendees: Festival attendees love hand fans when the weather is warm.
- Wedding Organizers/Brides: Hand fans are also one of our most popular custom wedding favors.
- Educators and Booster Clubs: Hosting a pep rally or some other event at your school? Hand fans are a good bet!
Where to Use Hand Fans
There are countless ways to use promotional fans in your company marketing and advertising campaigns, but here are some of the most popular ways we have seen our customers employ the fans they have purchased from us.
- Company Picnics: When the weather heats up, make sure your picnickers stay comfortable with one of our hand fans.
- Graduation Ceremonies: Because so many commencement ceremonies take place outdoors, paper hand fans are often used as custom graduation products.
- Political Rallies: Paper hand fans from InkHead are also very popular patriotic promotional products.
- Sporting Events: Get fans involved with fans, one of our most popular sports promotional products.
Things to Remember When Buying Custom Hand Fans
Purchasing personalized fans can be tricky. Remember that we’re standing by 9 AM to 8 PM ET Monday through Friday to help you find just the right fans for your needs. We also encourage you to request samples of the fans in which you’re interested, so you’ll know exactly what you’re getting beforehand.
- Intended Use: How you intend for recipients to use your fans will dictate the type and shape of fan you choose. Paper hand fans are best for one-time use at events; whereas plastic hand fans can be reused for multiple events, and electric fans are most appropriate as client giveaways.
- Quantity: Most fans require a quantity of at least 100 pieces. Remember, paper hand fans may be easily misplaced, so make sure to order extras if you’re using them in a multi-day event/promotion.
- Shape/Theme: InkHead carries a paper hand fans in a variety of stock shapes to suit almost any occasion. Be sure to use the Themes filter to view items such as patriotic paper hand fans or religious paper hand fans. We also carry fans that can be cut to your own custom shape!
- Production Time: Most paper hand fans take around 5 business days to produce, however rush production service is available on Ventura Line Paper Hand Fans. Aside from our free rush production hand fans, production times for rush paper hand fans include 24-hour, 2-day, 3-day, and 4-day. Be advised that rush production on fans generally costs extra and may not be available on extremely large orders.
- Handle Fastening: If you have a preference between adhesive or staples, be sure to let us know. We will make sure that your fans are fastened together exactly the way you want. Generally speaking, our Aakron Rule paper hand fans are stapled, and those from Ventura Line are glued.
- Sandwich vs. Non-Sandwich: When buying paper hand fans, you should consider whether you want a standard fan—i.e., a single-side imprint where the handle is exposed—or a sandwich fan, which includes a second piece of cardboard to cover the handle. Sandwich fans cost a bit more than non-sandwich ones, but that extra expense leads to a more durable fan. Remember, all pricing listed on the website is for a standard non-sandwich fan.
- Country of Manufacture: Concerned about ordering items made overseas? InkHead has several made in the USA fans to choose from, too.
Top Promotional Fans Searches
- Hand Fans
- Paper Fans
- Electric Handheld Fans
- Plastic Hand Fans
- Lion Circle Paper Hand Fans
- Ventura Line Paper Hand Fans
- White Paper Hand Fans
- Yellow Paper Hand Fans
- Orange Paper Hand Fans
- White Electric Fans
- Hit Products Promotional Plastic Hand Fans
- Black Electric Fans
- Chemical Light – Brighter Electric Fans
- Purple Electric Fans
- AAkron Rule Paper Hand Fans
- Black Plastic Hand Fans