Shop Promotional Journals & Notebooks
Why Buy Custom Journals & Notebooks?
Since we all rely on writing pads to record quick notes related to our personal and professional affairs, the appeal of custom journals and promotional notebooks is universal.
Journals are ubiquitous, showing up in offices, universities, hospitals, and almost everywhere else you can imagine. The small size of custom journals makes them ideal for trade show attendees because they are lightweight enough to be taken to seminars and keynote addresses for taking notes and networking. Notebooks and journals are not just for adults; even children can appreciate the purpose of customized journal books for writing notes and pertinent information.
In dispensing journals and notebooks to your clients and employees, you will be putting your company’s or organization’s name in front of their eyes each time they utilize the notebook. With each use, another impression is generated for your brand, which is why custom journals and promotional notebooks are two of the most effective promotional products your marketing dollars can buy. After all, custom journals perform such a useful function that individuals are more likely to hold onto them than they are other promotional products.
Where to Use Journals and Notebooks
There are countless ways to use notebooks in your company marketing and advertising campaigns, but here are some of the most popular ways we have seen our customers employ the journals they have purchased from us.
- Schools: Education institutions at all levels can use journals or notebooks customized with their insignia or logo at events, assemblies, or career fairs.
- Trade Shows: Notebooks are among the most popular items for trade shows—especially those conventions with breakout sessions and keynote events.
- Training Sessions: Hosting a corporate education event soon? Make sure journals and notebooks are on your supplies list.
- New Employee Orientation: Include a notebook and pen in your new employee welcome kit to make your new hires feel welcomed to the team.
- Client Appreciation Events: Show your gratitude to your biggest clients with one of our premium custom leather journals to really let them know how much they mean to your business.
- Hotels: Hospitality businesses can use journals and notebooks instead of custom notepads in rooms and business centers for an added touch of elegance.
Who Can Use Journals and Notebooks
Because custom journals are so useful, they are among the most diverse items your money can buy. Let’s take a look at some of the most common buyers of notebooks.
- Schools and Universities: For those organizations looking for a quality education promotional product, journals and notebooks are hard to beat.
- Companies: Thanks to the flexibility and versatility of notebooks, companies regardless of size or industry can use journals in a variety of ways.
- Trade Show Organizers: If you’re coordinating a convention or trade show, make sure you consider including notebooks and pens with the rest of the trade show giveaways you order. Attendees will appreciate the place to keep notes during their time on the showfloor.
- Event Coordinators: Similarly, if you’re hosting or coordinating any type of event, the versatility of notebooks and journals should put them at the top of your swag list.
Custom Journal Materials
InkHead offers a handsome selection of notebooks and journals in a variety of materials meant to meet any marketing budget, and here are some of the highlights:
- Custom Leather Journals: Looking for a way to say thanks to those key clients from the past year? Leather custom journals exude an elegant, executive look and display a high perceived value, making them a perfect corporate gift that will be used over and over again.
- Ultra-Hyde Promotional Notebooks: Designed as a alternative to leather, ultra-hyde journals still maintain the high perceived value of leather without costing as much. Consider purchasing some for your next trade show event to hand out to attendees stopping by your booth. A little touch of class will go a long way, especially if an event-goer pulls out your notebook to jot down some ideas during a trade show keynote.
- Custom Paperboard Notebooks: Custom journals made from cardboard (or paperboard) are by far the most prevalent, both in our catalog and in production in general. Consider buying some for your new-hire welcome packages; your new employees will appreciate the little gift, along with the perfect place to record notes during meetings, phone calls, and webinars. We also offer a number of paperboard notebooks made from recycled goods, so if you have an eco-minded event planned, be sure to check them out!
- Polypropylene Promotional Journals: In addition to those mentioned above, InkHead also carries a selection of notebooks and journals with polypropylene covers. The tough plastic protects the contents of the notebook better than cardboard but does not cost as much as leather or dura-hyde. The durability and affordability of custom polypropylene journals make them ideal giveaways for schools and other youth-oriented events.
- Other Materials: None of the materials above tickling your promotional notebook fancy? We have promotional journals made from a variety of other materials, such as jute, microfiber, and even recycled elephant poo! Be sure to peruse our entire selection of custom journals and notebooks. With so many choices, you are bound to find the perfect one for your next promotion.
Things to Consider When Purchasing Journals and Notebooks
Aside from selecting the appropriate material for your notebook, there are a other considerations you will need to make: what size journal you want, what imprint methods are available for the product you select, how your journals will be bound, and whether to accessorize your notebooks with matching promotional pens.
- Intended Use: A crucial item to consider is how your recipients will be using the notebook. Are they going to be on a show floor? Are you sending the item as part of a client gift? How you anticipate your recipients will use your notebook will dictate which one you should buy.
- Samples: Because there are so many options in the InkHead catalog, we encourage you to request a sample before making your purchase. That way, you can test the journal you’re considering to determine whether it will meet your needs.
- Accessories: You will note that several of the custom journals featured on InkHead also include a built-in pen loop. Bear in mind that although the notebook may be pictured with a pen in the loop, not all journals include a pen. Pay special attention to the item description to determine whether your item includes a pen.
- Materials: As covered above, we have journals made from several materials. Depending on whether you’re buying these for gifts or giveaways will dictate which material you should buy.
- Brands: Looking for a specific brand? InkHead carries many popular retail brands including Alicia Klein, Bic, Callaway, Cuter & Buck, Scripto, and Wenger.
- Quantity: Minimum quantities range from low as 6 pieces to as many as 300 pieces, with most falling between 50 and 100 pieces. Some items may be available at less than minimum quantities with the payment of a less-than-minimum fee. Inquire with a salesperson to find out whether this is available for your item.
- Production Time: Most journals can be made within 5 business days. If you’re in a time crunch, start your search by looking at our free 24 hr production notebooks, which is available for over half of the journals available at InkHead.
- Eco-Friendly: We also carry several eco friendly journals if you’re concerned about the sustainability of your promotional items.
- Size: The journals offered by InkHead come in a variety of sizes, ranging from the very compact to the size of a standard notebook (roughly 8.5” x 11”), so be sure to choose one according to your intended use. For instance, if you plan on distributing the notebooks at a trade show, you should opt for a notebook that can be easily carried or dropped into a goodie bag without taking up too much space. On the other hand, if you are ordering some for a school or university, go with one of our larger options, so as to allow for maximum note-taking (or doodling) space.
- Binding Method: Most notebooks available through InkHead are bound with the standard left-hand wire spiral, but we do offer some items top-bound spiral notebooks (for all the lefties out there). Other notebooks are bound with plastic, making them a little more resilient than their metal counterparts. If you have a specific binding need with your notebooks, please contact us for further assistance. One of our product experts can track down the perfect product for you.
- Country of Manufacture: Concerned about ordering items made overseas? InkHead has several made in the USA notebooks to choose from, too.
Ready to order custom journals or notebooks? Have a question about these products? Please contact us. We can take your order over the phone or answer any questions you may have.