What is InkHead’s International Shipping Policy?
If you live outside the United States and are interested in ordering your promotional items through InkHead, simply request a quote. An InkHead account manager will reach out to you with an updated quote request containing accurate shipping, duties, and taxes.
International Shipping Terms and Conditions
- Your packages will be subject to the customs fees and import duties of the country to which you have your order shipped. These charges are always the recipient’s responsibility; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
- International customers and customers shipping products internationally should be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
- Due to the number of variables affecting delivery time, InkHead Promotional Products cannot offer guaranteed delivery dates for international shipments.
- InkHead Promotional Products is not responsible for shipping delays or loss of goods caused by the carrier, customs departments, or any other outside influence.
- All merchandise becomes the property of the purchaser at the time of shipment.
- When ordering from InkHead Promotional Products, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
- Some products in certain categories cannot be shipped to some countries. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to ensure that the items being ordered can be shipped to the destination country.
- If you need to return a product to InkHead, you will be the exporter from the destination country. Title and risk of loss transfer to us upon receipt at our fulfillment centers.
- These terms are subject to change at our discretion and without advance notice.
For further assistance in placing an international order, please call us Monday through Friday at 800-554-0127 between 9 AM and 8 PM ET.