One of the reasons people love tailgating is the amazing food. Sure you love hanging out with all your friends and cheering for your team, but honestly, would it be as much fun without the food and drinks?
Check out the menu we have planned for the perfect tailgating experience. Please let us know your tailgating must haves in the comments below.
Get the party started with a must have appetizer.
A quick and easy tailgating recipe that is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
• 1 lb. (16oz) Velveeta®, cut into ½ inch cubes
• 1 can (10oz) Ro*tel® Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
Mix ingredients in 2-qt. microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 5 min. or until Velveeta is completely melted, stirring after 3 min. serve with assorted cut-up fresh vegetables, crackers, or tortilla chips.
Make everyone forget about the team they came to cheer for and cheer for you instead.
Crowd-pleasing, delicious, gooey sandwiches that will make everyone’s bellies happy.
• 20 small Hawaiian sweet rolls, cut in half crosswise
• 1 lb. deli black forest ham, sliced
• 20 slices provolone cheese
• 8 oz. container spreadable cream cheese
• ½ cup (1 stick) butter, melted
• 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
• 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
• 2 tablespoons dried minced onions
• ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
• 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
Excite your guest’s sweet tooth with these amazing brownies.
These easy brownies can be made ahead for an easy desert.
• 1 cup butter
• 6 oz. unsweetened chocolate, coarsely chopped
• 2 cups sugar
• 4 eggs
• 2 tsp. vanilla
• 1 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
• ½ tsp baking soda
• 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate pieces
• 1 cup canned vanilla frosting
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with a lip with foil, extending it over the edges of the pan. Grease the pan and set aside.
In a medium saucepan, heat the butter and unsweetened chocolate on low until melted, stirring frequently. Stir in the sugar, then the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition with a wooden spoon. Add the vanilla and mix well.
In a separate bowl, stir together the flour and baking soda, and gradually stir it into the chocolate mixture. It will be really thick at this point. Stir in the chocolate chips until just combined.
Spread the mixture onto the greased baking sheet and bake for about 18-20 minutes. Check with a toothpick in the center to confirm the brownies are fully cooked. Allow to cool completely.
Lift the foil edges to remove the brownies from the pan. Use a football-shaped cookie cutter to cut the brownies out of the pan. Pipe vanilla frosting onto each brownie as shown to make them look like footballs.
A great tasting drink is a perfect complement to any tailgating menu. Please drink responsibly.
Perfect drink for easy transport at your tailgating event.
• 1.5 oz. Margaritaville Calypso Coconut Tequila
• .5 oz. Amaretto
• 4 oz. Margaritaville® Margarita Mix
Rim mini mason jars with sugar. Combine all ingredients in a shaker. Shake and pour into mason jar with ice.