While most people rely on their insurance providers to learn about the doctors in their area, physicians can use medical promotional items to their advantage in a number of ways.
For example, physicians can pass magnetic business cards out to their current patients so they will have their phone number readily available. Let’s take a look at this and other medical promotional items physicians may use to connect with patients.
5 Medical Promotional Items Every Doctor’s Office Should Have
- Business Card Magnets: Every patient should have his or her physician’s number readily available, and what better way for them to do so than with a business card magnet from InkHead. InkHead carries a broad selection of medical promotional products such as business card magnets, designed to fit practically any budget. If you really want a magnet that stands out, think about going with the Four-Color Process Business Magnet, which can support a vibrant full-color image. Include your office hours, emergency s, or some other message your patients should have.
- Custom Post-It Notes: Post-It Notes are another medical promotional product for healthcare professionals. Pass them out to patients as they leave, and they will have an item that they can use on their own desks. If you’re a pharmaceutical representative, you should also consider ordering adhesive pads to hand out to doctor’s offices as you make your sales rounds.
- Custom Pens: Few items are as versatile and employed as frequently as the promotional pen. While there are plenty of gems in our selection of pens, one healthcare promotional product ideal for medical professionals is the Syringe Pen, which is available in a 5 handsome colors. Hand them out to kids who cooperate during their inoculations or use them when you fill out scrips—you’re likely to get questions and comments on it. Choose to pass the pens to patients, and you will have them talking about your practice even when they’re not in the waiting room!
- First Aid Kits: As the saying goes, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, so help your patients stay safe in between visits with one of InkHead’s several first aid kits, such as the Compact First Aid Kit, which contains an assortment of first aid components, including: 4 bandages, 2 snips, 1 adhesive pad, 2 antiseptic towelettes, 1 anacin packet, and 1 first aid guide. There are many other medical promotional products available in our Promotional Healthcare Items category, so be sure to review the entire selection.
- Custom Stress Balls: Regardless of how old you are, the doctor’s office can be a stressful place. If you’re a doctor, help put your customers at ease by giving them a custom stress ball such as the Doctor Stress Ball. Now instead of squeezing your arm when you administer a shot, patients can squeeze the doctor! Remember that medical promotional products like stress balls are not recommended for pets or children under 3 years, so pediatricians thinking of ordering stress balls should refrain from giving them to their youngest patients.
The Bottom Line
Doctors and other medical professionals can use these 5 medical promotional products to acquire new customers, retain current ones, and reward long-time patients for their continued business. The medical promotional items featured in this post are subject to availability. Please call 800-554-0127 any time between 9 AM and 8 PM ET to confirm stock.