Entertaining St. Patrick’s Day SlogansPosted March 14, 2014 | Promotions by Theme or Event
Faith and Begorrah have we got some grand ideas for branding your next St. Patrick’s day! These phrases are good for lads and lasses alike, and work on t-shirts, caps, drinkware, and more. If you want to leverage the luck o’the Irish for your next campaign, consider some of these phrases on your promotional products. Hold on to your knickers, they’re great craic!
20 Sayings for St. Patrick’s Day
- Irish You Were Beer
- World’s Tallest Leprechaun
- Kiss Me I’m Irish
- Pubs: The Official Sunblock of Ireland
- I’ll Shamrock Your World
- Keep Calm and Leprechaun
- I’m Not Irish, I Just Drink Like I Am
- Try to Kiss Me and I’ll Kick You in the Shamrocks
- Instant Irish – Just Add Beer
- I’m Irish. What’s Your Super Power?
- Feck You, I’m Irish
- Turn Me Over and Kiss Me Clover
- Who’s Your Paddy?
- Rock Out with Your Shamrock Out!
- I Apologize in Advance for Staring at Your Shamrocks
- Kiss Me Then Spank Me, I’m Irish and I’m Naughty
- Irish by Marriage, Drinker by Nature
- Irish Today Hungover Tomorrow
- I’m Sick of All These Irish Stereotypes. As Soon as I Finish This Beer I’m Punching Someone.
They’ll be on the floor from too much laughing, or too much drink, maybe your logo should go on a floor mat this St. Patty’s day.