Military Event Promotions: Celebrating Graduations, Retirements, and FormalsPosted September 26, 2013 | Promotions by Theme or Event, Tips and Trends from the Experts
Just like they work hard, soldiers and their families play hard, too. That might explain why military graduations, retirements, and formals are always lively and well-attended. InkHead is ready with some ideas on how to add a personal touch to military celebrations using custom product giveaways. These product ideas are affordable and unique to a particular celebration.
Personal Graduation Items Let Everyone Honor the Graduates
Military graduations are made for military-themed promo items. The friends and family of the soldiers love mementos of the occasion and keep them for years to come. Choose items with large printing areas so that you can fit all of the graduation information–including graduate’s name, the military branch, the location and the date.
Affordable military items we suggest for these events include:
- Logo t-shirts for large groups. Some military-themed t-shirts can be had for under $5 each
- Custom picture frames hold memories. Copy
- Personalized plastic bags. Perfect for putting together a memento package–graduates picture, event program, etc.
There are several other products with the same sentimental value and low entry price as these products boast
Choose High-End Products for Retirements and Formals
If you’re catering to a more selective audience–and the achievements merit a more formal memento, consider our high-end military-themed product giveaways instead. The entry price for these product ideas are higher; however, the recipients will be infinitely more impressed with their takeaway. The print area is large, the options are plentiful, and the perceived value is truly unique.
Here are some high-end items we recommend for your military event:
- Custom beer steins for the gentlemen. They can drink their favorite beverage from their favorite stein any time
- Commemorative wine glass for the ladies. Laser engraving and durable necks go into every custom wine glass we sell
- Custom award items are classy. From medallions to military gear, we can make an award out of anything
Give them these military-themed items and they’ll be talking about what a special night it was for a very long time.