Custom Breast Cancer Awareness Merchandise for Post-Op RecoveryPosted September 12, 2013 | Promotional Products, Promotions by Theme or Event, Tips and Trends from the Experts
Treatments for breast cancer are some of the toughest trials any patient will every face. The recovery is brutal and any relief is much welcomed. That’s why Team InkHead offers a line of Breast Cancer Awareness post-op recovery products that can ease tension and provide relief. In classic pink theme, the products are entirely comforting and make perfect gifts.
Recovery Apparel Keeps Them Warm and Dry
A consistent favorite for patients coming out of surgery are quality apparel pieces. From head coverings to body wraps, patients prefer soft cloth materials that are loose-fitting and adapt to body temperature. Also, easy on and off is a plus for patients who must undergo various tests and x-rays throughout the treatment period
Here are some of our favorite apparel items for Breast Cancer Awareness post-op patients:
- Custom robes. Perfect for getting in and out of the shower, or anytime when a warm covering is needed quickly and conveniently
- Personalized caps. Keeping the head warm in a cold environment like a hospital is an absolute must–our personalized caps do the trick
Patients just can’t get enough warm clothing and apparel–order early and often to give the things that matter most to the people you love.
Recovery Products for Nutrition and Hydration
Patients also love anything that makes getting nutrition and keeping hydrated quick and easy. Our line of durable, BPA-free products do a great job of that. Plus, with so many custom colors and styles, it’s easy to create a product that will appeal to just about anyone.
Check out our line of nutrition and hydration products that are sure to please:
- Logo smoothie shakers. Shake up a nutritious and delicious smoothie in minutes and keep it cold and fresh for hours
- Custom water bottles. A quality, BPA-free water bottle is an absolute must have for patients on the mend.
Stock up your favorite patient’s kitchen area with these nutrition and hydration products and you’ll give them a head start on making it back to full-strength.
Unique Products for Returning Home
Once home, cancer patients in recovery should be surrounded with healing items that promote wellness and positivity. Our home products serve a variety of purposes and can really give a boost of energy and relief.
Here are a few of our favorites:
- Personalized blankets. Throw blankets in every room of the home ensure that patients enjoy warmth whenever they need it
- Hot/cold packs. Out of the fridge or the microwave, the micro beads in these hot/cold packs offer instant relief.
Remember, these items have been hand-picked by our team to support patients at every stage of their recovery. For you, this means you can’t pick the wrong item.