Campus Bookstore Supplies that are Must-Haves for the New YearPosted August 1, 2013 | | Promotions by Industry, Tips and Trends from the Experts
If you’re in charge of purchasing and ordering at your campus bookstore, this blog post is for you. Team InkHead has assembled a list of the staple custom education products that are must-haves for any campus bookstore.
As kids start returning to campus, your bookstore had better be stocked with a wide selection of college standards. The only problem is that, with so many brands and so many options, it’s tough to figure out what your campus bookstore really needs.
InkHead Promotional Products has taken the stress and indecision entirely out of the equation. Here’s a short list of must-have campus bookstore supplies that will sell like crazy. Keep the shelves filled with these name brands at low prices and you’ll have your best selling season ever.
The top-selling campus bookstore supplies that are standard issue
- Backpacks. From Thule to Ful, we’ve got the hottest, most durable backpacks and book bags that all the kids will want to get their hands on.
- Notebooks/Journals. Custom notebooks and journals are a student fave–the personalization options are virtually endless!
- Spirit Wear. Outfit the kids in colorful, durable spirit apparel for sports and clubs alike–this is perhaps the campus bookstore supplies category with the largest ROI
- Water Bottles. The health craze has turned water bottles into one of the most popular campus items going today–plus, tons of BPA-free options to choose from.
- Writing Instruments. Pens and pencils with your school logo on them never go out of style–kids by them by the box and that means big profits for your campus bookstore.
Fortunately for you, Team InkHead has the largest selection of each category we just highlighted. But don’t wait! Give us a call and place your order to day so that we can guarantee availability and confirm a shipping date
If you still need some help, just let us know!
Still not sure what your campus bookstore needs? No problem. Just contact one of our educational promotion specialists–by chat, email, or phone call–and we’ll take it from there. We’ll listen to your challenges, consider your budget, and help you put together a perfect initial order.
No comments yet