The 5 Fundraiser Giveaway Ideas That Your Customers Will LovePosted July 15, 2013 | | Promotions by Theme or Event, Tips and Trends from the Experts
There are two ways to build a brand: loudly or subtly, and which one you choose will have a major impact on how your company is perceived. Of course, a mix of both tactics is sometimes best. For instance, a summer fundraiser event is a great way to garner press and make a big statement, whether you’re a local non-profit raising money for yourself or a nationally recognized company donating to a charity. But while you’re building your brand name via the fundraiser itself, take the opportunity to spread the word about your organization in a more subtle way as well, using promotional products.
Need a few suggestions for your charity prizes or giveaway items? Consider these five fundraiser giveaway ideas, which are perfect for fun in the summer sun. And, bearing your company logo, they’re bound to get you some positive attention on their own.
Popular Fundraiser Giveaway Ideas
1. Coolers. The perfect summer promo giveaway, custom coolers are extremely useful and look great with corporate logos imprinted on one side. Go big with beach coolers on wheels, ideal for trips to the shore or packing with ice, soft drinks and beer at the next weekend barbecue. Or, pick out a variety of colorful lunch coolers and insulated bags, which are excellent giveaways for working professionals. In fact, you may want to order extra to hand out to employees of your own.
2. Shades. There’s nothing that says summer quite like a pair of personalized sunglasses. Best of all, InkHead can provide you with absolute versatility in the style you choose for the giveaway. Want to hand a pair to every attendee who purchases a charity raffle ticket? There are plenty of custom and colorful options to choose from that are ideal for wholesale. But if you’d prefer to go with a brand name and make it a major fundraiser prize, you can do that, too. Just pick from industry designer brands like Ray-Ban, Oakley, Maui Jim or others.
3. Hand fansOffer your fundraiser attendees the chance to stay cool in any temperature with promotional hand fans. Not only are these a nice gesture, but they’re an excellent brand building promotional product. Just take a look at the broad face of any paper hand fan and imagine your company’s logo gracing either side! It’s a fun and clever way to say “Thanks for coming!”
4. Beach towels. Chances are that many of your fundraiser attendees will be hitting up the local beach sometime in the coming days – whether it’s a nearby lake or the ocean shore itself. Make sure they’ve got a custom beach towel they’ll be proud of by offering these products as giveaway rewards. A beach towel allows plenty of space for you to show off your brand logo and gather attention from a wide variety of people. Better yet, InkHead’s towel options are all plush and cozy, so it’s sure to become a favorite of giveaway winners in no time at all.
5. T-shirts. If there’s one major promotional item success story besides custom pens and pencils, it’s the T-shirt. Think about how often you run into individuals wearing personalized or promotional T-shirts. Create a batch of tees for your company or produce some original designs for the fundraiser itself. It’ll let people proudly say “I supported this cause!” If you have co-hosts at your charity, be sure to include their names as well for some neighborly good will.
Simply put, it’s one of the most effective advertising campaigns you could ask for – and it’s a gift that the fundraiser attendees will love. Who doesn’t enjoy a free T-shirt? An item like this lets employees rep their company, while allowing your associates and customers to show their pride.
What Fundraising Product Suggestions Does Your Business Use?
Have summer promo ideas of your own? Share them with us!
No comments yet