5 Can’t-Miss Ideas for Graduation Ceremony GiveawaysPosted April 15, 2013 | | Promotions by Theme or Event
Springtime is often pointed to as a season of rebirth and new beginnings. And as the weather turns warmer and summer begins, that will be especially true to a new generation of graduates leaving high school, college and graduate universities for the next steps in their lives. Help celebrate their achievements and offer them a few mementos of their past few years with these great promotional products, each customizable for your school and graduating class. Keep reading for some giveaway ideas for your graduation ceremony.
5 Great Giveaway Ideas for a Graduation Ceremony
- Yard signs: As a graduation event coordinator, you may want to offer parents and families the opportunity to purchase supportive promotional yard signs to celebrate their graduate’s accomplishment! Big, bright and colorful, these will look great on your school campus of course, but they’ll look even better around town or spread throughout the state!
- Hand fans: May and June are beautiful times of year to hold graduation ceremonies outside. But along with that vibrant sun comes plenty of heat. Help your attendees and graduates stay cool with a batch of custom hand fans. Buy in bulk to hand to folks as they walk in and take their seats. It’s a smart and casual way to keep everyone comfortable no matter the temperatures.
- Stress balls: Graduation is a fun and exciting time, but for some students it can be tough as well! There’s a lot of anxiety surrounding this moment after all, so make sure you acknowledge that while also offering them something that will diffuse those nerves. A few stress balls bearing school colors are sure to win a smile out of even the most nervous commencement speaker.
- Photo frames: The day of the ceremony itself is going to be one for photos and memories. What better way is there to make sure your graduates go home happy and with plenty of wonderful recollections than with personalized frames to make the occasion. These are great for snapshots, posed photos or even the diploma itself!
- Journals: Chances are, the graduates leaving later this spring and summer aren’t going to forget their time at school as long as they live. But in the coming years, they’re going to make just as many vibrant memories. Help them keep track of those while remembering their alma mater fondly with custom journals.
Which giveaway idea for a graduation ceremony do you like best?
Do you help coordinate graduation events? Did you graduate recently, yourself? Let us know what we could add to our list!
No comments yet