Check out our selection of employee appreciation gifts! Shop Now »
Administrative Professionals Day is one of the most celebrated in-office holidays across the country. It’s a fantastic opportunity to not only show your companies administrative experts – such as assistants, secretaries and receptionists – exactly how much you respect and value their support and expertise. This year it falls on April 22, so you’ll want to be ready with corporate gifts to express your gratitude. Inkhead suggests you try any of these six ideas.
6 Ideas for Administrative Professionals Day
- The all-important designer coffee tumbler: As any admin professional knows well, coffee may be an office worker’s best friend. Help them enjoy their morning cup of brew that much more with a designer coffee tumbler. Inkhead carries a variety of custom travel tumblers to choose from, each sure to look fantastic with your personalized message imprinted on the side. It’s a gift your admin professionals will bring in each and every morning without fail.
- A trip out to lunch: Sometimes, the best way to say thanks is by giving your admin professionals a break from the daily grind. Take a long lunch break and treat your appreciated employees to lunch. Not only is this a great way to relax and recharge during what is certain to be a busy work week, but you can all take some time getting to know one another and building a repartee.
- A handy, new insulated lunch bag: While lunch out is a treat, enjoying a fresh noontime meal every day of every week is essential. There are a number of great gifts out there, but few are as practical or treasured as a quality lunch cooler. Check out Inkhead’s variety of brand name customized coolers to find the right one for your admin professionals.
- A few new office trinkets: If you’re looking for a gift that reflects just how much your admin professionals are respected around the office, custom padfolios are the way to go. These handsome office necessities can be personalized as gifts or with your company logo. And with a fine leather cover, you can be sure your employees will love the gifts.
- An extra personal day: There are plenty of gifts sure to put smiles on your admin professionals’ faces, but the one that’s going to get them happiest is probably a bonus personal day. Time off can be a saving grace and the best way to ensure workers are rested and invigorated.
- An upscale new desk chair: If you really want to treat your star employee this Administrative Assistants Day, nothing shows appreciation quite like a brand new and truly comfortable desk chair. All those hours spent sitting and devoted to building your company brand and reputation can take a toll, so make sure your best employees know you couldn’t have done it without them.
What Administrative Professionals Day ideas do you have?
Have some other great ideas for Administrative Professionals Day? Share some of your tips with us!