Our top 5 spring products to help you spread your brand this season
Now that spring is finally here, the days are longer, the mercury is lazily rising each afternoon and nature is getting ready to unfurl into a bouquet of colors. As trees bloom and snow melts, consider how you can celebrate this season of rebirth and renewal with a commitment to building your brand. Whether you’re running a multinational organization, a local mom-and-pop shop in town or an inner-city nonprofit, you’ll find that the key to success is establishing and spreading a good reputation. And what better tools to help you on your way than some premiere promotional products from Inkhead? Keep yours seasonable, trendy and affordable with these suggestions.
5 Can’t-Miss Ways to Use Spring Promotional Items
- Help your fan base stay hydrated: Now that winter’s over, you can expect there to be plenty of outdoor events taking place. Stay involved in your community and sponsor a local 5K, triathlon or sports league. At the event, don’t forget to take advantage of the season and crowds! Hand out great promotional products as giveaway gifts – custom water bottles being a fantastic choice. These will keep the athletes hydrated and help spread your brand popularity within the community.
- Encourage green thinking just in time for Earth Day: Earth Day falls in April as always, but if there’s a season devoted specifically to eco-thinking and Mother Nature it’s certainly spring. By handing out promotional tote bags with your company logo printed on the side in full color, you’ll not only be giving employees and clients a great way to hit the grocery store without wasting plastic or paper bags, you’ll be building your own recognition and reputation as a green group.
- Give a great, practical gift: Sometimes a slightly more practical gift is in order, whether you’re thanking a superstar employee for stepping up his or her game or wanted to extend a token of appreciation to a client. There’s no better springtime gift than some snazzy shades. Personalized sunglasses are an ideal choice, and Inkhead offers a range of choices from colorful bulk orders to recognizable brand names like Ray-Ban or Oakley.
- Build team solidarity at an office picnic with the right supplies: One of the best ways to break your employees out of the long winter doldrums is with a huge office picnic in the bright, sunny outdoors. Pick a great location, plan out some fun activities and don’t forget the food! You’ll need plenty of custom coolers to transport all that food and drink, of course. These are great to have around the office for future events as well. And if you’re looking for a fun office-wide gift or new-hire perk, lunch-box-sized coolers are also available.
- Get ready for the summer holidays with a cold one: As the sun warms the world and spring moves toward summer, there are plenty of events to look forward to, including Memorial Day and Fourth of July barbecues. Make sure your employees, clients and fan base can both rep your organization and enjoy a cold drink with a few promotional koozies. Whatever their drinks of choice, these colorful koozies will keep hands dry and cans and bottles icy cold.
Some of Our Favorite Spring Promotional Items
Two-Tone Malibu Sunglasses
Keep your brand looking cool with sunglasses, one of our most popular products!
Latitudes Foldaway Sport Pack
Great for event giveaways, this tote bag folds up for easy storage.
Kan-Tastic Can Cooler
Get your brand in their hands for less!
Bread Shaped Thrifty Hand Fan
Make our most popular hand fan yours!
Arctic Zone 30-Can Fashion Cooler Tote
Holds up to 30 cans! Great for pools, sporting events, and more.
Umbrellas are practical client gifts, making them in-demand items for the Spring.
Bella Women’s Mini Pique Polo
The golf and polo shirts from Bella prove that corporate uniforming doesn’t need to be stuffy.
Bottle Opener Keyring with Web Strap
Make your mark at outdoor events and festivals with low-cost, high-use giveaway items.
Surfside Sport Bottle
Sponsor a fun run or a corporate wellness initative to refresh your sales pipeline.
Port and Company 50/50 Cotton/Poly T-Shirt
Comfortable and durable, this cotton/poly blend t-shirt will be in your recipients’ closets for years.
What are your favorite spring promotional items?
If you’re not too excited about the beautiful weather outside, why not drop us a line about what other promotional items make for a better springtime? And don’t forget to share a few of your favorite springtime quotes! They’re sure to look seasonally trendy on any of our promotional products.
Items featured in this post are subject to availability and may not be in stock at the time of your order.