Looking for tech gift ideas? You’ve come to the right place.
Looking for Tech Gift Ideas?
There’s nothing quite so satisfying as giving a gift. Think about Christmas and birthdays, for instance. Although the tension of hunting down the ideal present can be stressful, once you’ve found it, the assurance of knowing you’ve done a great job is more than worth all the stress. And best of all, whenever your gift’s recipient uses that gift, he or she thinks for a moment of you.
Of course, when it comes to gift-giving in the business world, that last part is the most important. You give gifts to clients and star employees to thank or congratulate them, but also as a reminder of your great business connections. Corporate gifts are great for this – but when you’re hosting a giveaway at a party, trade show or charity event, paperweights and fancy desk clocks won’t really cut it. For giveaways, you want promotional items that are used constantly and look great imprinted with your corporate logo or slogan. That’s why if you’re looking to spread your brand at a giveaway, you want great mobile tech, one of our best promotional products of 2013. Check out these 10 best-sellers.
10 Tech Gift Ideas Perfect for Giveaways
- Flash drives: The flash drive is the undisputed king of tech giveaways. Not only does your logo look great on promotional flash drives, these handy digital storage devices are as necessary and relevant as promotional pens!
- Computer bag: Want to splurge and offer a premium giveaway? Custom computer bags silk screened with your corporate logo are sure to go over well with event attendees.
- Earbuds: Next time you’re on public transportation or walking down the street, keep an eye out for the number of people wearing earbuds. It’s shocking how many folks – of all ages – will find immediate use for personalized earbuds and custom headphones, and that’s a wide demographic you don’t want to miss out on.
- Microfiber cleaning cloth: In this age of smartphones and tablets, a tissue or paper towel just won’t cut it to remove fingerprints and smudges. Help everyone keep their screens clean and crisp with these affordable and ever-necessary custom microfiber cleaning cloths.
- Tablet sleeve: You can’t walk into a Starbucks these days without seeing an endless supply of tablets, from iPad to Android and everything in between. Help everyone keep their tech safe and in style with promotional tablet sleeves.
- Stylus pens: As notepad and paper fade into the past, the personalized stylus pen will likely move to the forefront. Consider handing these out to tech-savvy folks.
- Smartphone accessories: There is a whole host of affordable custom phone accessories available. Consider how phone holders, stands, cases, speakers, media stations and other great tech would be ideal for your giveaway.
- Recordable CDs: Even in the age of iTunes, it helps to back up an album or two on CD. Or perhaps these custom recordable CDs can be used for a fun mix or two.
- AM/FM radios: Headed to a trade show where the milieu is particularly into public radio or is sure to get a kick out of listening to an AM-station ball game? These classy promotional radios are sure to turn heads.
- Power adaptors: Of course, all tech requires power. Make sure your giveaway supplies plenty of it with custom power adaptors.
What Tech Gift Ideas Do You Have?
Rest assured, you and your giveaway are going to make a huge splash at that event. Whether you’re handing out a stalwart and reliable tool like a flash drive or something more cutting edge, like noise-canceling headphones, attendees are going to be thankful for the gift – and with your brand logo right there, they surely won’t forget you, either. Did we miss anything? What are some of the best tech giveaways you can think of?