We’ve got a while yet before Memorial Day weekend or the Fourth of July, but that’s no reason not to get patriotic this Presidents’ Day! Whether you’re a small business looking to ingratiate yourself with the local community, a large corporation hoping to popularize your brand name or just some folks looking to throw a memorable party, these 10 patriotic promotional products are sure to make your Presidents’ Day a memorable one.
10 Giveaway Ideas for Presidents Day
- Pens: For businesses in particular, no matter the size or budget, promotional pens are one of the best investments out there. Choose a favorite quintessentially American saying – something as simple as “We the people” – and match it up alongside your shop, restaurant or corporate name.
- Fans: Promotional hand fans have always been popular – particularly at political rallies. But for Presidents’ Day, why not show your love of the stars and stripes with an all-American message on one side and your corporate logo on the other?
- T-Shirts: Throwing a Presidents’ Day bash? Make sure it’s an event everyone remembers by handing out custom T-shirts. These are especially great for office parties where you might split the staff into teams for fun party games.
- Photo frames: Not everyone has a picture of themselves shaking hands with a President, but if they do, they’ll want a custom photo frame to put it in. For the rest of us, there are sure to be a million more Presidents’ Day weekend memories worth capturing on film, from ski trips to Disney World vacations.
- Magnets: Rep your patriotic pride to your customers by handing out complimentary personalized magnets that are sure to adorn their fridges at home. These are a great, inexpensive option for small businesses as well.
- Music speakers: Whether your office prefers a contemporary classic like Bruce Springsteen’s “Born in the USA” or our nation’s anthem “The Star-Spangled Banner,” quality custom speakers will look great bearing your company logo. These also make great corporate gifts!
- Bar accessories: From champagne buckets to corkscrews to martini shakers, these custom bar accessories are sure to bring plenty of life to your Presidents’ Day party. If you’re a major company, imprinting one of these with your corporate logo could be a great idea, since you’re sure to use these accessories year round, from Labor Day to New Year’s Eve!
- Buttons and stickers: Headed out to your local Presidents’ Day parade? Don’t forget to bring along some personalized buttons and stickers to show off your national pride! If you’re a burgeoning business, you might want to order a batch of these to keep near your cash register and hand out to customers.
- Golf accessories: Of course, some folks are lucky enough to escape the cold and snow during this long weekend in February. Wish your best clients and employees well by sending them off in style with custom golf accessories that are sure to draw compliments on the course.
- Made-in-the-USA promotional products: What better way is there to embrace your American pride than to invest in a slew of made-in-the-USA promotional products? Many of the above items can be found on Inkhead’s site, produced by domestic companies and distributors. Check out American Apparel or Hanes clothing, Nike or Wilson personalized golf balls, custom corporate gifts from U.S. companies like Maglite or BIC and a number of other great options. Everything from buttons and magnets to lanyards and notepads, party supplies or gym accessories can be picked from all-American manufacturers and brand names.