How Can You Use a Customized Briefcase?Posted September 24, 2012 | | Promotional Products
Customized Briefcases Have a Broad Appeal
Custom Briefcases are versatile, useful, and stylish gifts that appeal to a range of industries, such as education, business, and medicine. In today’s fast-paced society, the everyday workbag as vital.
Planning an appreciation luncheon for your employees? Need prizes for that contest for your traveling sales team? Customized briefcases bolster staff morale—while also providing the team with a gift they can use again and again.
Let’s take a look at some other ways you can use customized briefcases.
6 Ways to Use Customized Briefcases from InkHead
- Colleges and universities have often employed briefcases as student promotional products.
- Small business and Fortune 500 companies alike have customized briefcases from InkHead to welcome new employees aboard.
- Charities and nonprofit organizations have offered briefcases to as donor appreciation gifts and general nonprofit promotional products.
- Agencies and organizations at the local, state, and federal levels have purchased briefcases from InkHead for use as government promotional items.
- Elementary, middle, and secondary schools often provide briefcases as teacher appreciation gifts.
- Pharmaceuticals, hospitals, and other medical companies frequently employ briefcases as healthcare promotional items.
Buying the Right Customized Briefcase
Now that you have some ideas on how to use customized briefcases, let’s go over a few things to remember when buying your promotional briefcases from InkHead.
When you are perusing the site, be sure to check the item description. Many of the briefcases carried by InkHead include computer sleeves, making them ideal for the traveling professional. In addition, several of the bags include organizer pockets, giving your employees a place to keep their pens and pencils and other small items they need for being on the road at conferences and events. Still other bags include a side pocket ideal for a water bottle. Don’t forget to review our Briefcases Buying Guide for more information on purchasing briefcases from InkHead.
Have you or your company used customized briefcases? Were they effective in promoting your business?
No comments yet