20 Ways to Use Logo T-Shirts from InkHeadPosted April 27, 2012 | Promotional Products
Year after year, custom t-shirts are among our most popular items. It’s easy to understand why; after all, who doesn’t love a cool t-shirt? When you’re in the business of selling custom t-shirts, you see them used for all sorts of promotions and events. Below are 20 of our favorite ways people have used logo t-shirts from InkHead. How would use your custom t-shirts from InkHead?
20 Ways You Can Use Logo T-Shirts
- Enhance your workplace wellness program.
- Build a street team to start a guerrilla marketing campaign.
- Create youthful restaurant uniforms or sell them in the gift shop.
- Hand them out as trade show giveaways.
- Use them as custom wedding favors! Your guests will love the wearable gift.
- Develop team spirit for your university, school or club team.
- Thank your customers for their patronage.
- Reward event attendees for signing up for more information.
- Create a collector’s item for your company store.
- Use them as campaign products and offer them in exchange for political donations.
- Outfit campers and counselors for the summer camp.
- Build loyalty among customers by handing them out to frequent patrons.
- Uniform your tradeshow sales team with a hip design.
- Give them to new account signups!
- Make your next Greek event a night to remember…with a t-shirt.
- Offer them as family reunion gifts.
- Liven up your springtime promotional gifts.
- Promote your event or party using a t-shirt with logo.
- Create buzz for your new product launch.
- Generate excitement for a charity auction.
The Bottom Line
T-shirts with logo are among the most versatile promotional items you can buy. What’s more, InkHead carries a number of different styles and brands, ranging from your basic Hanes to high-end boutique brands such as American Apparel, Bella, and more.