We anticipate that Bella Apparel will be a popular item this year.
Clicking cameras. Whistles and catcalls. Shades and smartphones. What seems like an LA fashion shoot is actually the unveiling of the new business wear for your employees and valued clients. That’s right. Your company logo sharply positioned on custom Bella apparel. We’re talking about 100% ringspun cotton in Bella’s distinctive designs.
What makes Bella + Canvas apparel so special?
While most wholesale t-shirts are made from carded open end cotton, Bella + Canvas tees are made exclusively from 100% combed and ring-spun cotton—which translates to a more durable t-shirt with a softer touch and a higher perceived value. Want to know more? Head over to the Bella + Canvas website to read why not all tees are created equal.
Bella is a hallmark line of casual clothing and active wear that always gets double takes from the crowd—which means they’ll be seeing your company logo with every glance. In fact, we’re so impressed with the Bella apparel line and what it can do for your brand that we named it one of our top promotional products for 2012!
Here are 5 of our favorite ways to leverage the style and substance of Bella Apparel in building your brand and making your mark in your market!
5 Ways to Use Bella Apparel
- Employee appreciation gifts: Behind every great business is a team of dedicated professionals that get the job done. The Bella apparel line will show them just how grateful you are for everything they do.
- Client gifts: Show clients and partners just how valuable their business is to your business! For the big spenders and super affiliates that make your bottom line top notch, Bella apparel will remind them why they do business with you. Classy or flashy, you just can’t do any better than your company logo on quality apparel that they’ll wear throughout the year.
- Marketing at trade shows: Don’t just show up–show up in style. Custom Bella apparel will wow them at the annual convention and keep your brand firmly embedded in their minds through the fourth quarter profit declaration.
- Facebook contests: Give customers a chance to win company clothing! Kick this classic customer acquisition strategy to a whole new level by putting Bella apparel on the line. Create a contest, build your list with the entries, and turn the winners into walking billboards for your business. Who’s the big winner? You are!
- Corporate gifts: Make the traditional company holiday gift something they’ll remember! Forget ho-hum fruitcake. Nix the gift certificate to a jelly-of-the-month club. Give your employees, clients and customers the gift of Bella apparel with your brand boldly stitched on their clothing and permanently fixed in their minds.
The Bottom Line
Bella Apparel, made from 100% ringspun cotton, brings LA fashion to custom company clothing. And with over a decade of of experience manufacturing clothing for the leading retailers in the world, Bella has the name recognition to make your next trade show, employee recognition or customer appreciation gift a smashing success.
Add InkHead’s unbeatable pricing and right-every-time design into the mix, and you have all the makings of a Hollywood success story.
Bella Apparel is subject to availability and may not be in stock at the time of your order. Please call 800-554-0127 between 9 AM and 8 PM ET Monday through Friday to confirm stock is available.