5 Reasons Why InkHead is at the ASI Show in OrlandoPosted January 16, 2012 | About InkHead.com
The Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI) is an industry organization devoted to helping distributors and suppliers grow their businesses by working together. Events such as the PPAI Expo 2012 and the ASI show in Orlando give us a chance to meet with our business partners, check out the newest products from our suppliers, and learn more about the industry so that we may better serve you.
Here are 5 reasons why we will be at the 2012 ASI Show in Orlando, FL:
5 Reasons Why InkHead is at the ASI Show in Orlando
- To network with other industry professionals. Networking events such as the Speed Networking Session allow us to meet other people working in the space and learn from them. It also provides the opportunity for us to work more closely with our preferred suppliers.
- To learn new about marketing techniques and tactics. One of the greatest draws of the ASI Show in Orlando is the large number of education sessions taking place during the show, including a number of classes on new marketing practices that we can use to connect with new customers.
- campaign products can be used effectively in a political campaign. To attend the keynote discussion between Bill O’Reilly and James Carville. We’re greatly looking forward to hearing the thoughts of both these highly-successful pundits on the current political landscape, the 2012 elections, and how
- To see the newest products from our top suppliers. While PPAI is the largest show of its kind, the 2012 ASI Show in Orlando also welcomes a good deal of the industry’s top suppliers, including those that we work with most frequently.
- To go to product training seminars. In addition to offering marketing education, the ASI Show in Orlando includes product training for each of the most popular product categories, which we can then share with our customers, enabling them to make the most-informed purchase possible.
The Bottom Line
Representatives from InkHead will be at the ASI Show in Orlando from January 16-18, 2012, so that we may better serve you.
Do you have any questions for Chris and Felipe when they return? Let us know!
Any products mentioned in this post about ASI shows are subject to availability. Please call 800-554-0127 between 9 AM and 8 PM ET Monday through Friday to confirm stock.