9 Reasons Why InkHead is Attending the 2012 PPAI ExpoPosted January 2, 2012 | | About InkHead.com
Each January, InkHead sends representatives to the PPAI Expo, which is held at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. This year, we are sending 5 people to the event: CEO and President Chris D’Agnese, COO Jason Miller, VP of Sales & Marketing Jim Franklyn, Sales Manager Daniel Davis, and Finance & Operations Specialist Amanda Knisely.
We look forward to the event every year for several reasons. In addition to having the opportunity to attend several educational breakout sessions, we learn about new products, new decoration techniques, and more. Here are the top 9 reasons why we will be attending the 2012 PPAI Expo.
9 Reasons Why InkHead Will Be at the 2012 PPAI Expo
- To connect with industry leaders. The PPAI Expo attracts the best and brightest from across the promotional products industry. We relish the opportunity to meet with such individuals and learn as much as we can from them.
- To see what new products are coming out in 2012. Our industry is constantly evolving, with new products and lines coming out every year. The PPAI Expo is a great place to view the new items up close.
- promotional tote bags. were all the rage; last year, personalized travel tumblers were incredibly popular. To learn about the hottest promotional products. Each year sees a new trend in the industry. Two years ago,
- To attend educational breakout sessions. In addition to seeing new products, the 2012 PPAI Expo offers professionals the opportunity to learn more about the promotional product industry.
- To go to the PPAI Award Show. Last year, InkHead took home the Bronze Award for Functionality & Usability; the Gold Award for Technical Innovation & eCommerce; and the Best of the Best Website. This year, our print catalog has been nominated for an award, in addition to another nomination for Technical Innovation & eCommerce.
- To meet with new potential business partners. While we have a great relationship with several industry-leading suppliers, we are always looking to expand our network. The PPAI Expo is a great opportunity to do this.
- To attend keynote luncheons. The 2012 PPAI Expo keynote events allow us to discover new business strategies from dynamic and innovative individuals such as Libby Gill and Jason Sadler.
- To discover new ways to help our customers. By attending the 2012 PPAI Expo, we learn about new products, new trends, and new decoration techniques that we can then pass on to our customers.
- To have fun! While the show requires a good deal of work, we also enjoy the opportunity to have some fun with our favorite suppliers and business partners.
The Bottom Line
Several representatives from InkHead Promotional Products will be at the 2012 PPAI Expo to learn about this year’s newest and hottest products and connect with industry leaders.
Is there anything you want to know about the PPAI Expo? Ask us!
The products mentioned in this post about the 2012 PPAI Expo are subject to availability and may be discontinued at any time. Please call 800-554-0127 to confirm stock.
No comments yet