10 Products Perfect for Direct Mail CampaignsPosted December 1, 2011 | | Promotional Products, Tips and Trends from the Experts
Below are 10 of our favorite direct mail campaign products. What item would you use to market your business to customers and prospects?
When it comes products for direct mail campaigns, the flatness and light weight of magnets make them one of the best items you can order. Have you changed your phone number or relocated recently? Alert past and current customers to the change with a direct mailing including a magnet with the new information.
Feel like you’ve lost connection with some of your favorite clients? Create a collection of custom stickers with humorous or inspirational phrases to send out to former customers. An eye-catching sticker will “stick” in a client’s memory and could lead to a renewed business relationship.
Did you know that logo calendars are displayed for at least 8 months a year on average? That means daily impressions for your logo or brand. With calendars of all shapes and sizes, the InkHead catalog has one for every direct mail campaign—regardless of your budget.
If you want to really make a lasting impression with your direct mail campaign, consider an item that you wouldn’t normally expect to receive. Collapsible custom koozies, such as the pictured Collapsible Insulator, can shipped fairly cheaply and will not soon be forgotten by recipients.
If you have a little more room in your marketing budget, consider notepads for your next direct mail campaign. A direct mail campaign featuring custom notepads will promote your brand while also giving recipients something they can use on a regular basis in their own work.
5 More Products Ideal for Direct Mail Campaigns
- Personalized Golf Tees: If you have a client base known for hitting the links, a direct mail promotion with one of our golf tee packs would be greatly appreciated by recipients. In fact, golf tees are incredibly versatile. Take a look at some other ways to market your business using golf tees.
- Custom Mousepads: Upgrading your website? Tell customers about the new look in a direct mail campaign that includes a mousepad with the web address.
- Promotional Luggage Tags: Planning a customer appreciation event next year? Use luggage tags in a clever direct mail campaign to encourage customers from all ends of the globe to register early!
- Customized Flash Drives: Thanks to the small size of flash drives, they can be sent through the mail for relatively little money and are widely appreciated because of their utility.
- Personalized Pens: Pens are the most popular promotional product for a reason. They can be used by almost any industry for almost any promotion, including direct mail campaigns.
The Bottom Line
There are a number of ways to connect with former customers, but a clever direct mail campaign coupled with a promotional product is sure to make a memorable impression with clients and prospects. Not only will recipients appreciate the small gift, but they will also better remember your company over others that just sent a postcard or form letter.
Want to learn more about direct mail campaigns? Make sure to review our tips for effective direct mail advertising!
The direct mail campaign productsmentioned here may be discontinued or run out of stock at any time; please call 800-554-0127 between 9 AM and 8 PM ET to confirm availability.
No comments yet