If you have ordered promotional products
in the past, how did you use them? Just like there are thousands of promotional products in the InkHead.com catalog, there are thousands of ways to employ them.
With the new year just around the corner, let’s look at some new ways you could use promotional products in 2012.
- Are you planning a new product launch next year? Stoke interest in the new product with a promotional item.
Are you moving the business to a new location? Inform customers of the change of address with a direct mail advertising campaign.
Custom magnets are made for direct mail campaigns.
- Are you changing your marketing approach—i.e., targeting new audiences? Each demographic responds differently. Build awareness within your new target demographic with a targeted promotional product.
- Does your industry have trade shows or other networking events? Plan for a trade show or simply attend one to make valuable connections with other companies in your niche or industry.
- Are you forming a new business partnership? Announce the new alliance with personalized gifts for your customers.
- Are you hiring key positions this year? Make sure you welcome new hires with a small gift to make them feel like part of the team.
- Are you planning to buy out a competitor? Ease the transition with gift bags for your new employees.
- Are you adding a new website or redesigning your existing one? Drive traffic with custom computer accessories.
How do you plan to maintain employee morale? Peruse our some of our favorite employee appreciation gifts or start an employee wellness program.
Kick off an employee wellness program with personalized sport bottles.
- Are you planning a customer event? Bring them to you. Appreciation events or education seminars are a great way to make face-to-face sales, educate your customers, and generate good will among your customer base.
- Are you still trying to establish a brand presence? Start small. An order of custom t-shirts or personalized tote bags given to friends and colleagues can generate over a thousand impressions in a month. If you are still deciding what promotional product you should buy, this infographic should help.
The Bottom Line
How you use promotional items depends on the type of business you run. For example, some companies may find that deploying a direct mail campaign to be more cost-effective than hosting a customer appreciation event. Regardless of how you plan to use the items, InkHead can help.
If you’re ready to discover new ways to use promotional products in 2012, give us a call toll-free at 800-554-0127 any time between 9 AM and 8 PM to get started.
Header image credit