8 Must-Read Resources with Ideas for Corporate GiftsPosted November 22, 2011 | | Promotions by Theme or Event
You will find that some of the articles contain products that are great ideas for a corporate gifts; other resources offer advice on when to buy and insights as to why you should buy corporate gifts.
Before you spend the remainder of your marketing budget for the year, make sure you consult these articles for more ideas on corporate gifts.
Ideas for Corporate Gifts: 8 Can’t-Miss Articles
- 10 Ways to Say Thanks: Employee Appreciation Gifts
Reward your staff with one of the 10 employee appreciation gifts mentioned here.
- What Are the Best Corporate Gifts This Year?
Using industry knowledge and customer feedback, we have selected our top four choices for the best corporate gifts this holiday season.
- What’s Hot this Holiday: Custom Cases for iPhone
Custom iPhone cases are great corporate gifts, especially for business that work with tech-savvy customers and employees.
- 10 Ideas for Corporate Gifts to Build Your Brand
Here are 10 ways to give gifts this season that will improve customer retention, employee goodwill, and brand awareness.
- Why You Should Order Logo Calendars Now
Thinking about waiting until December to order your logo calendars? Here are 31 reasons why not to.
- 3 Things to Remember When Shopping for Corporate Gifts
Avoid headaches in December by finishing your corporate gift shopping before then.
- What’s Hot this Holiday: Accessories for Tablet Computers
With so many devices hitting the market, accessories for tablet computers are popular business gifts.
- Custom Scarves and 9 Other Winter Apparel Items That Will Heat Up the Holidays
Scarves and other winter apparel will keep folks warm—while keeping your logo on display.
Still need an idea for corporate gifts?
If none of the articles above have a satisfactory idea for a corporate gift for your business, please call us at 800-554-0127 any time between 9 AM and 8 PM ET. One of our experienced promotions experts can make product recommendations and answer any other questions you may have.
No comments yet