Custom Scarves and 9 Other Winter Apparel ItemsPosted November 17, 2011 | Promotions by Theme or Event
Whereas other gift items—custom iPhone cases, for example—mirror current trends, winter wear is timeless. Everyone could use a custom scarf or one of the other winter apparel items featured below, regardless of what fashion dictates.
Give your employees something different this holiday with the Knitted Winter Set. Available in 7 fashionable colors, this handy winter apparel gift set includes a beanie, gloves, and scarf that will keep your workers warm during the chilly winter months. Not only will your employees appreciate the gift, they will also use them frequently.
If you’re worried employees might balk at an item such as a custom scarf, think about going with the tried and true fleece jacket or pullover. What you see here is the Harriton Men’s Full-Zip Fleece, which is made from 100% soft spun fleece and finished with a non-pill face. Highly breathable, this medium weight fleece item provides warmth without the weight.
Quite popular with young people, hooded sweatshirts such as the Gildan Heavy Blend Full-Zip Hood seen here can underscore your company’s fun corporate image. If you have a corporate sports team, you can boost team morale by ordering a handful of stylish sweatshirts before the season starts. However you choose to use the sweatshirts, recipients will appreciate the thoughtful item.
If you have a smaller gift budget, a beanie hat may be the choice for you. Seen here is the CornerStone Safety Beanie with Reflective Stripe, which is great for construction companies, wrecking services, and other businesses and groups whose employees spend time outdoors.
Give your employees something for the home, like the Snuggle Me Micro Coral Fleece Blanket, an oversized “Snuggie” type wearable blanket. With two arm sleeves and a large front pocket, this blanket is the perfect thing to curl up in on a cold December weekend!
Beyond Custom Scarves: 5 More Winter Apparel Options
- Custom Turtlenecks: Great for layering, a turtleneck will keep employees warm on even the coldest days.
- Custom Jackets: Although a bit more expensive, jackets customized with your logo will be remembered and appreciated by your employees for years to come.
- Personalized Vests: Go for something a little different with one of our stylish vests.
- Custom Wind Shirts: If you have any golfers on the payroll, they will most certainly appreciate a wind shirts or pullovers when golf season starts.
- Custom Sweaters: Give the traditionalists on your payroll a knit sweater or cardigan to keep them cozy.
The Bottom Line
When the weather gets cold, custom scarves and other winter apparel from InkHead will keep your customers and employees warm—while also keeping your brand or logo on display for all to see.
The custom scarves and other winter apparel items featured in this post may run out of stock at any time; please us to confirm availability.