Read These 5 Resources About the Safety of Promotional Products!Posted November 4, 2011 | Promotional Products
Although many products come from overseas, we partner only with manufacturers with proven track records when it comes to the products they produce and the environment in which they make them. The InkHead Knowledge Base contains several resources on promotional product safety, so if you want to know more about the steps we take to ensure the safety of the promotional products we sell, please review the following resources:
5 Can’t-Miss Resources on Promotional Product Safety
- Resin Identification Codes: You’ve seen them on bags and other plastic goods, but do you know what they mean?
- Bad News about BPA: Read about the latest studies on the controversial plastic additive, Bisphenol-A.
- Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act: Learn more about the federal law governing the safety of promotional products and other manufactured goods.
- California Prop 65: Read about Prop 65, the California state law regulating what materials can be used in consumer product goods.
- Quality Certification Alliance: Find out more about the independent organization founded by promotional product suppliers devoted to ensuring the safety of products they make and we sell.
The Bottom Line
InkHead is committed to the safety of the promotional products we sell. If you require a certificate of inspection or compliance with your order, please let us know. We are happy to accommodate your needs.
If you have any other questions about promotional product safety, please call us at 800-554-0127 any time between 9 AM and 8 PM to speak with a promotions expert.